GAME DAY Bucs at Lions - Divisional Round | 3:00pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
In pro wrestling, the wrestler almost ALWAYS wins when he wrestles in his home town. Those matches are admittedly fixed, btw, in case you are a bit slow.

In the NFL, it sure makes sense to gift a game to the Kneecaps when the poor poor city of Detwoit hasn't had a pwayoff game in so soo long. And now those undeserving fakes are in the championship game.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
That's what happens when the NFL fixes a game for the home team that is so deserving of a playoff victory, they waited so long, let's give them a playoff win. Then the next game they play a team that wasn't that good from a weak division.

Yea idk about that.
Sorry The Oc GIF

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Games are not fixed but man we are so much better than Detroit. Brutal we have to watch them get curb stomped by the Whiners.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Games are not fixed but man we are so much better than Detroit. Brutal we have to watch them get curb stomped by the Whiners.
They beat us and had a better record than us. I'm comfortable saying we're not better than them. And I hope they beat SF.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Got to give props to Jared.

When the Rams traded him away everyone said he would be out of the league in two years. The running joke the beginning of the next season was he couldn't win a game without Mcvay.

He worked hard, the Lions began surrounding him with nfl talent. I still can't believe the difference just having Josh Reynolds on the team did to Goff's game that first season. Didn't watch a game but saw that his stats went through the roof. One wr he could trust to be where he needed to be. St Brown began to blossom at the same time.

Two years later he's in the championship game. Leader of a great team. A big fuck you to all the pinheads in the media that mocked him. The same ones that called him a bust. The same ones that get angry every time he makes them look like the clowns they are.

Tano

Legend

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
F**k the Lions, their coach and that punk ass Joseph. I hope the 9ers beat them even though I hate Shanny and the rest of his boys with a passion.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In pro wrestling, the wrestler almost ALWAYS wins when he wrestles in his home town. Those matches are admittedly fixed, btw, in case you are a bit slow.

Actually the running joke in WWE the hometown wrestler NEVER wins. Unless it's a big big name in the main event of a big ppv.

Also the matches aren't fixed.

They are scripted.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F**k the Lions, their coach and that punk ass Joseph. I hope the 9ers beat them even though I hate Shanny and the rest of his boys with a passion.
The TV crew briefly showed a Lions Fan sign that was gloating about taking kneecaps Vikings: Check 1 Rams Check 2

At that moment I did not wish the Lions any good fortune ever again.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I am going to laugh my ass off when Joseph gets his, because believe me one thing that is true in life is, "what goes around comes around".

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well then, I guess we should all be grateful that the NFL decided the Rams would win the Superbowl 2 years ago...

2 great games to watch yesterday. I feel sorry for those who are so caught up in the "Fixing fallacy" that they couldnt enjoy

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The TV crew briefly showed a Lions Fan sign that was gloating about taking kneecaps Vikings: Check 1 Rams Check 2

At that moment I did not wish the Lions any good fortune ever again.
Guardians Of The Galaxy Lol GIF

You guys are reading everything literally. Stop.