GAME DAY Bucs at Lions - Divisional Round | 3:00pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
They beat us and had a better record than us. I'm comfortable saying we're not better than them. And I hope they beat SF.
It’s a long season. In the last 8 games one could argue we were the better team. They did a great job of scheming against the weakness of our secondary but we responded and were unlucky perhaps not to win.

We should have done much better in the redzone so it’s not all on the officials, but “the non-call” was worse than one we benefited from against the Saints. It was woeful, not simply in terms of the obvious pass interference but also because there was also a dangerous hit to a defenceless WR. It was too obvious to miss so why wasn’t it called?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Got to give props to Jared
I’ll always give him props for being a solid human being and a tough QB who can take a hit. All the other stuff is very average.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Goff can be a solid QB with a clean pocket but IMO he is far from being tough.
Eh, he’s built like a skinny small forward but he can take a hit. He took a lot of nasty hits and rarely missed a play or missed games.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Getting harder for me to pull for the Lions when their fans are doing this shit…..

IMG_7894.png

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Well then, I guess we should all be grateful that the NFL decided the Rams would win the Superbowl 2 years ago...
It could be a thank you present to Stan Kroenke for spending 5 billion dollars on the best stadium ever built.
That and we played the game in our own house.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could have attempted a 49 yard field goal. Down 1 score, the game wasn't over.
The Bucs were clearly not interested in taking their final timeout. I was as surprised as anybody that Goff and Campbell trusted them not to dupe them, but Bowles played it straight. As soon as they threw that pick, the game was over.
It’s a long season. In the last 8 games one could argue we were the better team. They did a great job of scheming against the weakness of our secondary but we responded and were unlucky perhaps not to win.

We should have done much better in the redzone so it’s not all on the officials, but “the non-call” was worse than one we benefited from against the Saints. It was woeful, not simply in terms of the obvious pass interference but also because there was also a dangerous hit to a defenceless WR. It was too obvious to miss so why wasn’t it called?
The hit was legal. The pass interference was not. But that's how it goes. NFL officiating is shit.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It could be a thank you present to Stan Kroenke for spending 5 billion dollars on the best stadium ever built.
That and we played the game in our own house.
That’s fine. Then no sense complaining that it’s fixed. Should be grateful they “picked” the Rams to win 2 Superbowls and play in 2 others since 2000
I guess teams like the Bears, Jets, Bills etc wish they got “chosen” to win.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh, he’s built like a skinny small forward but he can take a hit. He took a lot of nasty hits and rarely missed a play or missed games.
He also beat Seattle in a playoff game with a thumb that was sewed on the week before....Had to come in for Wolfy who got knocked out in the first quarter.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Goff has some Gumby in him. He deserves credit for that.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Goff has some Gumby in him. He deserves credit for that.
That's that old ability thing. Availability. How many games did he miss from 2017-2020? 1? He is one tough SOB. If they can upset SF, he'd be the 2nd Ram and 5th QB overall to start the SB for two teams.

Last edited: