Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Finally got the last of my Super Bowl stuff

well , at least the stuff I ordered right after the Super Bowl

my Panini America Los Angeles Rams Super Bowl LVI

36 cards from the Super Bowl

pretty much every player that saw game time gets his own card

along with some of the big plays , Touchdowns / Tackles . etc

pretty cool set , had to open it and take a look , so I ordered another set , to keep upopened , :hug:

s-l400.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Superbowl and playoff apparel continues to drop in price. I find myself buying a t-shirt once or twice a month. My son has most of them, because we now wear the same size and he fills them out better than I do. I figured as he keeps growing Ill eventually end up with them all anyway. He now has 6 T-shirts and one Long sleeve, to my one of each. He reps the Rams very well at his school here in PA.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Hey, lots if stuff is on sale with some pretty good markdowns now. Not all sizes, but still good selection. Doing some early bday and xmess shopping:

WTF??? I should have waited.

I know what to do next year :sunglasses:

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Waiting for a few more things to go ... Keep thinking I'm done and then you bastards show me new sales, damn you all! ;)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Couldn't resist this. It has the official coin from each of our post season games. I love thinking about the path of DESTRUCTION we laid... and this piece is a constant reminder.

The sweet victories we had against those particular shit stain teams in the playoffs were just as satisfying as the SB victory. Especially that soul taking win we had in Tampon... I'm so happy I decided to go to that one at the last minute.

20220429_195330.jpg

20220429_195549.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
My sweater arrived finally. Have had it on for about 10 days straight.
20220504_185843.jpg

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Also got a metal sign to hang in the man cave I'm planning in my new house. Moving in a couple weeks and I'll share pics of that too.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Couldn't resist this. It has the official coin from each of our post season games. I love thinking about the path of DESTRUCTION we laid... and this piece is a constant reminder.

The sweet victories we had against those particular shit stain teams in the playoffs were just as satisfying as the SB victory. Especially that soul taking win we had in Tampon... I'm so happy I decided to go to that one at the last minute.

View attachment 53981

View attachment 53982
I debated getting this for a long time but I ended up choosing the autographed Sofi stadium I posted earlier.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

View attachment 53981

View attachment 53982
A masterpiece, @Selassie I

Splined

UDFA
Finally got the signed football today! Ordered the day after they won. It's numbered 40 out of 56. Signed by AD, Stafford, Kupp, Odell, Matt Gay, and Cam Akers! You can't tell in the picture but it says Superbowl 56 on the top of the ball. :D

PXL_20220513_181011824.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just a warning:

There is an apparent scam going around Facebook - go figure. A girl is claiming that her autistic son started a store after studying design. I attached a picture of the shirt she is trying to push. It's a cool shirt design but apparently it's just another FB scam. So beware.

If there's a real version out there, I want one.

FB_IMG_1652400226956.jpg