Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
like 5...

Stafford, Kupp and AD Super Bowl in blue and Kupp and AD Super Bowl in black

I went a little nuts... N-V-T-S...NUTS!!!
But do you have the modern throwback jersey they played in with the patch?? I keep looking for one and still no dice.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
But do you have the modern throwback jersey they played in with the patch?? I keep looking for one and still no dice.

Nah, that only became available later if I remember correctly and I was blowing up my CC like 10 minutes after the game... and STILL missed out on plenty of gear...

If I had stupid money, I woulda bought that jacket that was nearly 4 grand... looked dope AF, but I don't and I'd have to be stoopid loaded AND feel good about giving tons to charity before I'd allow myself to do that... but I still think about that jacket a lil bit from time to time...

There was also a cream colored hoodie that was amazing looking and that shit sold out in every size literally within minutes... only size left when I finally saw it was Small... and man... I ain't been an adult small since 7th grade...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I posted this on the Father’s Day thread too. My son modeling Sean McVays thermal shirt. Nice FD gift.
7BDA5AF6-A8A3-4ED2-B443-05E1B4670365.jpeg
902FE854-C129-49E8-9802-570DFA57B067.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Just had this guy delivered!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Kupp Super Bowl jersey that I ordered in the wee hours after the win is supposed to be coming this Tuesday ... Fingers crossed.

Bkfld_Rams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bummer, the price went up.

Vudu

sorry I didn’t include the link before.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Last thing im waiting for is a Rampage SB bobblehead.

Im more of an MLB bobblehead guy but couldnt pass it up....

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Kupp Super Bowl jersey that I ordered in the wee hours after the win is supposed to be coming this Tuesday ... Fingers crossed.
Sigh. Lost in transit; reshipping. New goal date: July 6th.

MolaRam

UDFA
Anyone got a super bowl Jersey yet? I'm still waiting
Stafford1.jpg

Well, it didn't exactly show up like it's shown. I picked up the Captains patch and the LVI patch separately on eBay.

I really don't understand why the NFL Shop continues to put the Super Bowl LVI patch only on the home BLUE jerseys...:thinking:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
View attachment 54756

Well, it didn't exactly show up like it's shown. I picked up the Captains patch and the LVI patch separately on eBay.

I really don't understand why the NFL Shop continues to put the Super Bowl LVI patch only on the home BLUE jerseys...:thinking:
I don't know either. Great user name!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
It's not Superbowl merchandise but I wonder where this shirt can be found.I didn't see it on NFL Shop or Fanatics,
Screenshot_20220713-163512.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220713-163512.png
    Screenshot_20220713-163512.png
    221 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
View attachment 54756

This pisses me off so much. I have been trying to get this jersey since we won the SB. TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY ASSHOLES!! I don't want this in blue or black, I want it in Superbowl form. Why is it not available??

/Rant over.

Your jersey looks great bro. Nice work on the patches. I am going to go the same route and frame it.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Still waiting to order a Kupp jersey in white with the Super Bowl logo.
And waiting and waiting...

In fhe meantime I ordered a blue Donald jersey.
Like most here, don't know why they can't put the patch on the white jersey.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Still waiting to order a Kupp jersey in white with the Super Bowl logo.
And waiting and waiting...

In fhe meantime I ordered a blue Donald jersey.
Like most here, don't know why they can't put the patch on the white jersey.
Order the patch on ebay and iron it on. Looks MUCH better than what they sell at Fanatics.

I did that with a custom white Jersey I got at Sofi. 88 on the front (Torry Holt) 21 on the back (Dexter McCleon), has the LVI patch on it....

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Order the patch on ebay and iron it on. Looks MUCH better than what they sell at Fanatics.

I did that with a custom white Jersey I got at Sofi. 88 on the front (Torry Holt) 21 on the back (Dexter McCleon), has the LVI patch on it....

Yeah, did think about that.
Changed my mind, however.
I wanted a Donald and Kupp jersey both in different colours, so my plan is still on.
Still might go the option you mentioned once the season begins.
Fanatics charge nearly 43 USD for postage to Japan which is the reason I usually wait for sales. The Donald jersey popped up and couldn't say no.