BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If we don't get OL help via FA's then we HAVE to do it in the draft. The only sure things are Saffold and and Robinson. Outside of that we have a ton of ??? along the line.
But ... I don't think we can go 2-3 guys in the draft and count on them to do the job. I think at least TWO have to come from FA's.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@SI_PeterKing: Just got told, “Chip came hard after Bradford. That’s why this happened.” So there’s that.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I can see why Eagles fans are perplexed. They got the better QB but with a huge price tag increase and a huge injury ? hanging over it all..
Obviously, Kelly likes Bradford and apparently wants to clean house as far as his roster is concerned.

Bradford's best attribute was the hurry up....

He will be a lethal weapon over there if the knee holds up.

People will scoff at this but he is better than Romo and on par with Eli. And yes, Romo is the third best QB in that division.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if the rams resign barksdale and another FA for the oline, then this opens up the options at #10. and the comment about adding a demarco murray is interesting as well. sounds like the FO did what they could after sam/agent didnt want to redo the contract. Foles will cost less than Bradford next season as well. depending on how FA plays out and the draft, this could actually jumpstart the rams to becoming a winning franchise.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
8tnhozu.png

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
if the rams resign barksdale and another FA for the oline, then this opens up the options at #10. and the comment about adding a demarco murray is interesting as well. sounds like the FO did what they could after sam/agent didnt want to redo the contract. Foles will cost less than Bradford next season as well. depending on how FA plays out and the draft, this could actually jumpstart the rams to becoming a winning franchise.

Isnt Zac Stacy DeMarco Murray but younger??

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isnt Zac Stacy DeMarco Murray but younger??
not after last season where he (stacy) all but disappeared. in his defense though, murray would have had a tough time getting yards with that Oline. what i get out of this trade is that the rams FO is not happy with the idea of standing pat and being a sub 500 team again. (and again). the QB position is not the most important in Fisher's scheme of run heavy, ball control offense with a top 10 defense.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
So much for the "Bradford has no trade value" argument.
I'm kinda shocked for real...I mean that's a whole lotta gamble on a guy coming off back to back acls. I'm glad it happened but I damn sure didn't think the market would be that good nor did I expect to get the positive end of the deal.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
not after last season where he (stacy) all but disappeared. in his defense though, murray would have had a tough time getting yards with that Oline. what i get out of this trade is that the rams FO is not happy with the idea of standing pat and being a sub 500 team again. (and again). the QB position is not the most important in Fisher's scheme of run heavy, ball control offense with a top 10 defense.

Im not saying he is "the same" but he's a similar type runner - but Murray has got some mileage on the clock in position where you run up mileage VERY quickly - and he ran behnd the greatest offensive line in football today....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I just saw this because I left my phone at home. OMG I'm so happy! .