BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Albert Greer NFL network confirmed there is not a swap of first rounders!!!!

But there is a swap of a 2015 pick nit sure what round

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, that convinces me then. SMH

I'm not going to convince you either ways. I'm not saying the guy is bad but those stats don't represent his play in 2013.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
WTF
OMG
YGBKM

i know what a certain former poster is crying , GREAT the traded their best rec. to KC and THEN they trade for Sam so he'll be in the same predicament he was in with the Rams ,the worlds greatest QB with no-one to throw it to:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Good luck Sam , I'll never hate on you.

Last edited:

joeyknish

UDFA
Hope so, his stats are eerily similar to Bradford's when he played in Andy Reid's WCO as a rookie.

Yes. Now, he'll get his chance in a system more suited for him. I am saying this very earnestly - most of Eagles nation is not pleased right now because we don't want to give up on a potential franchise quarterback too early. Only Mariotta will soothe the pain because it will give Chip the chance to have the so called complimentary quarterback to his scheme. I have my doubts. Mariotta has seemed like a poor man's McNabb.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm not a doctor, but I'd say a fractured clavicle on the non-throwing side is a lot less worrisome than a torn ACL two seasons in a row.

But you're the expert...
Knock it off and now. I generally like your input but this is not going to fly.

…..

Legend
ALL HAIL THE END OF THE BRADFORD DEBATES.

good luck sam !

We can all move on with our football lives now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This is the craziest day of football I can remember...

The best TE in the league- traded

One of the best nose tackles in history- traded

Number one overall draft pick- traded

And free agency about to start
Graham above Gronk?????????????????????? I don't think so.

V3

Hall of Fame
All of this stuff only makes sense if we go after Revis or the MSU corner. Snisher goal is to make your strength really a strength.
Nah. They're going to re-sign their own players now. Nothing big, IMO. Could be wrong.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not going to convince you either ways. I'm not saying the guy is bad but those stats don't represent his play in 2013.
You and I both aren't Foles believers Jrry, but as long as we retain our #10 pick...I'm looking at Foles as a clear upgrade to Hill and Davis. That's how i'm rationalizing it anyway.

Irish

Starter
This board has the biggest collection of Bradford fans on the internet. I can empathize with losing a player you really liked, it sucks. Hard.

I kid you not, the back of my closet currently features a Pujols Cardinals jersey, a Brett Hull hockey jersey, a Steven Jackson throwback, and a Chris Carpenter Cardinals Jersey (I still wear this one, he is my favorite player).

Just because some of us weren't all in on Bradford doesn't mean a lot of people were. It's rough.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just saw it on NFL network and they concurred. It does NOT include 1st round picks. I didn't think Fisher would give up that position.
I didn't think it was, but happy to hear that. That is what I was waiting for. I'll miss Sam, but welcome Foles to the team.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
This board has the biggest collection of Bradford fans on the internet. I can empathize with losing a player you really liked, it sucks. Hard.

I kid you not, the back of my closet currently features a Pujols Cardinals jersey, a Brett Hull hockey jersey, a Steven Jackson throwback, and a Chris Carpenter Cardinals Jersey (I still wear this one, he is my favorite player).

Just because some of us weren't all in on Bradford doesn't mean a lot of people were. It's rough.

I like Bradford a lot, but I feel like it was the time to move on if the opportunity presented itself.

Adding Foles and cap room (which Bradford wasn't willing to help us with) should have more of a positive effect on this team than Bradford likely would've had.