LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screenshot_3.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Butterface

but·ter·face

noun
INFORMAL•DEROGATORY

1. a woman regarded as having a desirable body but an unattractive face.
    • an unattractive face.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dude, I'm Irish, I LOVE freckles. Its the "What NFL QBs would look like if they were a chick" look that doesnt work for me.
Lol
That damn face swamp post is screwing with you my friend lmao

bluecoconuts

Legend
Dude, I'm Irish, I LOVE freckles. Its the "What NFL QBs would look like if they were a chick" look that doesnt work for me.
Lol

Freckles is more of a Scandinavian thing, that’s where the redhead gene mostly comes from. Irish are more known for the A111T skin mutation that gives us super fair skin. Mutation is found mostly in Ireland among the Irish and it’s found to almost all come from one guy many many generations ago funny enough.

Redheads and freckles? Scandinavian, came to Ireland by way of England after the Vikings began raising their coast lines and then extended into Ireland before we took their city and kicked them out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Freckles is more of a Scandinavian thing, that’s where the redhead gene mostly comes from. Irish are more known for the A111T skin mutation that gives us super fair skin. Mutation is found mostly in Ireland among the Irish and it’s found to almost all come from one guy many many generations ago funny enough.

Redheads and freckles? Scandinavian, came to Ireland by way of England after the Vikings began raising their coast lines and then extended into Ireland before we took their city and kicked them out.
And then Cliff Clavin arrived...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I took the nicer road in that post.
What's next?
"Those actually arent boobs, they are silicone implants which can be made from a saline solution injected in to a shell or a silicone based gel which....."
Just sit down and have a beer Cliff

bluecoconuts

Legend
What's next?
"Those actually arent boobs, they are silicone implants which can be made from a saline solution injected in to a shell or a silicone based gel which....."
Just sit down and have a beer Cliff

No, you said something in your post that pisses Irish people off, so rather than jump on that, I just figured I would issue a bit of a correction on one of the notes so less people are inclined to say the same thing in a less forgiving place and get attacked by it. I see a lot of people getting really defensive and angry when they get called out in other places, and I’m seeing other Irish people call it out more and more as tones and attitudes shift within the country itself.