LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm so with you on this. Especially on the "I dont know why" part.
Maybe its because as a kid my buddies would all plot and scheme on how to buy the nudie mags held behind the counter, while I was over at the open viewing rack drooling over the biker mags which showed beauties like that in full glory.
You may be on to something there...

Also, I think it's the idea that chicks like that have very low inhibition levels.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
f19BEjp.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol. I scrolled up from the bottom of the page. When I got to the top of this pic, I started scrolling down again. Gave you a like though, because what's not to like, butterface?
I aint mad at her or you :) Wouldn't kick her outta bed either no matter how many crumbs she got in the sheets.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, if we had an "I got stung in the face by a bee" thread, she'd be a top contender.

I wonder if she drools when she's just sitting in one spot watching TV or something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder if she drools when she's just sitting in one spot watching TV or something.

Prolly. I think that collagen lip injection stuff is THE worst thing a woman can do. It looks so stupid and unnatural.

"Hey, rook at mry rips. Doan I rook shexshy?"

No. No you do not.