LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
thenug-xLjCHSbr7T.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
OK......so we have a female poster here as we know.

What if she posts a testicle thread or something?

What do we do?

I need to give this some meaningful thought. :whistle:

You can do whatever you want, thats your choice. I will chose not to open the thread as the title would tell me its not something I want to look at.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I would assume any kind of thread devoted to pictures of dudes would end up with a lot of people putting the OP, whoever they may be on ignore.

Right now, IIRC, there's no way to ignore an individual thread (and thus stop it coming up on the New Post page) but when you ignore a user, you also ignore any threads they start.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was some great work you just destroyed.

hehehehehe
For all of you who didn't see it? You can trust Les or you can trust me. Your choice. Let's just say it wasn't appropriate for this thread. Maybe one that was titled "bitter saggies". :cool: Not that there's anything wrong with that. To quote Ron White - "Once you've seen one set of titties.... You pretty much want to see the rest of 'em."

Sorry - personally I thought censoring Les was more fun anyway. For all the newbies around here - I think you'll get that as you hang around more. It wasn't about censoring as much as it was poking fun. Les can feel free to post it again as far as I'm concerned. Just be ware.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
For all of you who didn't see it? You can trust Les or you can trust me. Your choice. Let's just say it wasn't appropriate for this thread. Maybe one that was titled "bitter saggies". :cool: Not that there's anything wrong with that. To quote Ron White - "Once you've seen one set of titties.... You pretty much want to see the rest of 'em."

Sorry - personally I thought censoring Les was more fun anyway. For all the newbies around here - I think you'll get that as you hang around more. It wasn't about censoring as much as it was poking fun. Les can feel free to post it again as far as I'm concerned. Just be ware.
Uhuh. Knew I could count on you Paulie.:cool:

I found one pic of a lasy that looked to be in her 80's and I was going to post that but I know not everyone has a vision plan on the healthcare LOL.