LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK......so we have a female poster here as we know.

What if she posts a testicle thread or something?

What do we do?

I need to give this some meaningful thought. :whistle:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

What do we do?

As long as they're tasteful testicle photos.
Not like ~lyser's.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

What do we do?

Um... Thinking it won't go for many pages. Besides - even most chicks would like to see nice boobies more than a sack. And just how much thought you gonna give this Les? o_O

SilverRose

UDFA
i'm gonna have to agree w/ramfan503....i would rather see a nice pair of tat-tats over "a sack". even though i'm straight...."the boys" don't do much for me. but i have absolutely no problem w/seeing the female body. IF they're nice looking. but that's just me ;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here ya go Silver... :)
th

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i'm gonna have to agree w/ramfan503....i would rather see a nice pair of tat-tats over "a sack". even though i'm straight...."the boys" don't do much for me. but i have absolutely no problem w/seeing the female body. IF they're nice looking. but that's just me ;)
See? My wife says the same thing. 'cept when she sees mine of course. :cool: o_O

SilverRose

UDFA
thanks mojo! lol but i was thinking about only 4 balls! lol
nothing sexier than a 4 balled tom cat! (or so i've been told) [did i just go over the line on this one???? if so sorry.....it was supposed to make ya laugh]

and just an fyi....someone said something about wishing their mrs would point out a nice gal and/or boobs......i do. bome's married, not dead! doesn't hurt to look! and it doesn't bother me. i look at nice looking guys and i see nothing wrong w/bome looking at a nice looking gal....or her boobs! but that's just my opinion.

and i hope i didn't kill the thread....:(

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Some DNA rifle to go along with that ballsack i posted...
th

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
thanks mojo! lol but i was thinking about only 4 balls! lol
nothing sexier than a 4 balled tom cat! (or so i've been told) [did i just go over the line on this one???? if so sorry.....it was supposed to make ya laugh]

and just an fyi....someone said something about wishing their mrs would point out a nice gal and/or boobs......i do. bome's married, not dead! doesn't hurt to look! and it doesn't bother me. i look at nice looking guys and i see nothing wrong w/bome looking at a nice looking gal....or her boobs! but that's just my opinion.

and i hope i didn't kill the thread....:(

Absolutely not. My wife does the same. She knows it's a spectator sport. And as X says, nothing kills a boobie thread. Except maybe Boffo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Apparently this is where you're supposed to hold it. Who am I to judge?

Awe hell - that's the same chick.