LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
1571519773077.png

oldnotdead

Legend
Sorry but fake boobs have never turned me on. I'd rather have B cups than DD fakes. It also reveals a lot about the woman as well and that's part of the reason fakes just make me shrug or not even notice. I don't need an insecure or vain woman no matter how good she may look, been there done that when I was young.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry but fake boobs have never turned me on. I'd rather have B cups than DD fakes. It also reveals a lot about the woman as well and that's part of the reason fakes just make me shrug or not even notice. I don't need an insecure or vain woman no matter how good she may look, been there done that when I was young.
Thank you mister judgmental and assumptive :) Everybody has their own preferences but to assume somebody is vain or insecure based off a picture is an interesting way to contribute to this thread.

oldnotdead

Legend
Why do you think it's important to the women to undergo the pain and expense? There are lots of beautiful women who don't have DDD size boobs. I'm just saying I don't see the size of their boobs as a measure of their beauty or sexuality.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Why do you think it's important to the women to undergo the pain and expense? There are lots of beautiful women who don't have DDD size boobs. I'm just saying I don't see the size of their boobs as a measure of their beauty or sexuality.
Who said it is "important"? Who said anything about "fake boobs" or calling women "insecure or vain" other than you? In 58 pages of this thread I wonder if another Carrie Nation has dropped by? Lighten up.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As is your right but I don't get coming onto a thread called boobies and being a downer.

To quote Ron White - "if you've seen one set of boobs.... You pretty much want to see the rest of them.".

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

You are more than welcome to start a new thread titled something like

“HOT CHICKS - ALL SHAPES, SIZES, AND STYLES”

I would post on it. And you are welcome to post pics of hot chicks with the entire alphabet of boob sizes too. But keep in mind, a thread like this is really geared towards hot women with big boobs. I personally like smaller breasts but I can enjoy looking at larger one’s too. I know all this cause I am an expert on Boobs