LEGEND Boobies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
She turned out to be a bit of a loon and I finally stopped seeing her when she asked me what I would do if she got pregnant.

I assumed you would have run. I have dated many loons in my day. They are fun but it does get old after a while. My current live-in Mexican girlfriend can be a bit of a loon, but damn is she isn't a rabid Ram's fan. She used to live in St Louis until ICE deported her and she believes the Ram's moved to LA to be closer to her.....yep she actually does. She was doing some Santeria stuff while they were in St Louis to get them to move to LA. I told her she needs to do it so they can win the Lombardi this season. :)

This is her and she's all natural as well. Now you can see why the old guy ain't dead yet, and why I'm here in Mexico. LOL

Dreaming of the beach.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Have I got a surprise for you gentlemen.

boobietrick.png

oldnotdead

Legend
I know it's a weird photo but we were simmering in the hot tub at my previous house and got out to sit on the dirty ass concrete of the patio. That accounts for her wet hair and underwear. As I've said no fake boobies for me. I don't need them huge just natural.

oldnotdead

Legend
Oldschool: Forget the boobs she's got a beautiful face and wonderful skin tone and killer eyes. This is the kind of woman could be a B cup and still be gorgeous and sexy.

I used to work with a girl that in terms of looks was maybe 5.5 on the scale. But her personality could light up the room. She was just so damn fun to be with. She was a damn fine woman and an even better friend. This Mars vs Venus thing is real. Having a friend like her saved me more heartache than I care to admit. She would look at a woman and say stay away, and another and say "go for it"....and she was never wrong.