Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Anyone still watching , Star Wars Acolyte ?

I'm absolutely loving this show , but probably not for the right reasons ........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

there are soooooo many , WTF moments , I just have to know where there going

and I think most people understand , Legends , is not part of Canon

so.....................

like , whats Master Ki Adi Mundi doing there, cause now that would make him well over a 100 years old , in A Phantom Menace

who are the two hooded figures hanging out with the witches ?

Maybe Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis , because they would still be alive at this time ?

or not..........

View attachment 65936

View attachment 65937

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg

and of course , there is the whole Master Sol story line , what dark secret is he still hiding ?

and now , Qimir / The Stranger , could he actually be one of Darth Plagueis's Acolytes ?

or ....

did anyone catch Kylo Rens theme music playing there at the end of episode 5 , could Qimir / The Stranger , actually be the first , Knights Of Ren ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJnY9x09qIc

View attachment 65938

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiRKejrO-AI

at this point , I have no interest in Mae and Osha , although , I do want to know who killed the witches , was it the Jedi , was it Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis , was it none of the above , maybe their not even dead , just passed out , we only see them for like a second

View attachment 65939

I'm hoping they don't kill off Qimir / The Stranger in the end , but we all know how Super heroes movies end , gotta kill off the bad guy in some stupid way

I think I read a while back , that Leslye Headland was hoping for a couple seasons of Acolytes because she wanted to explore Qimir / The Stranger character some more , but she also knew , no season 2 was never ever guarantied, so she kinda threw everything into season one

but hopefully , Qimir / The Stranger survives , and simply goes back into hiding , perhaps along with Darth Plagueis

but , just some fun theories , and we all know how Disney has a way of letting us down .................lol

and , when it comes to following Star Wars canon , I don't really care , I stopped caring 40 years ago

I was still in my teens , when I said , WTF !!! , for the first time , when it came to Star Wars , I now couldn't even tell you how many times I've said WTF since

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IuGxP4Pa4

anyways , I'm actually enjoying the show , and looking forward to even more Star Wars WTF moments

200w.gif

I'm still in. It's part of the Star Wars lore, so I just want to see where it goes and what new things it introduces. That episode 5 wasn't half bad though.

One thing I heard about Mundi is that his age was never mentioned beyond some CD-rom that's not even cannon, so I don't have too much of a problem with him. It's kinda interesting that he's in the show considering how much shit he got wrong every time he opened his mouth in the prequels. They might be playing off that somehow as a major part of the story... Or not. Lol

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock in all the bad reviews

is the show great?

No , no it is not

but whats insane , is that every single week , there is a thousand different videos , all repeating themselves , it's woke this , and it's woke that

while you don't hear a thing about how woke House of Dragon is , House of Dragon is like 1,000 times more woke then Acolyte is , and thats not an exaggeration

as bad as Acolyte is , I still enjoying it alot more then House of Dragon , some times it takes two or three nights to get through one episode of House of Dragon

I think that most all the bad Acolyte talk on YouTube , has more to do with Click Bait , then any actually review

again , Acolyte has it's problems , but..................

Oh I love House of the Dragon. Each episode flies by. I’m always disappointed that it’s over so soon.

The entire ‘woke’ comments don’t mean much to me. That’s just people whining about how we should still be living in the 70’s with Archie Bunker as our role model. I would rather decide for myself how I like it, than trust someone who fears anyone that isn’t just like them.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The whole woke thing has just become just a toxic social media click bait ,

I just mentioned Star Wars and House of Dragons as two good examples , how social media can poison one and ignore the other

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Jedi , are they really the bad guys

I think one thing the Acolyte is showing us , and I'm not sure how many people caught this in the last episode

How the Jedi are training children , and then exposing them to dangerous situations ,, bringing their young padawan's into known hostile situations

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hZcswrJjCU

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Bear Season 3 is a total disappointment

Literally nothing happened, other than depression and misery and then they end with a cliffhanger you saw coming a mile away

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Bear Season 3 is a total disappointment

Literally nothing happened, other than depression and misery and then they end with a cliffhanger you saw coming a mile away
I think last 4 episodes of season 2 were tough to beat. They were incredibly well done.

Season 3 definitely didn’t stand up to those, but it was still good. It just wasn’t great.
It was as if they didn’t have enough material for an entire season and tried to stretch it out.
The constant turmoil in some episodes can be annoying at times, as well.
I find Sydnie very annoying.

I still like the show, though and will watch the next season.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
anyone watch this weeks episode of Acolyte

first of all , I am actually enjoying the show , but even more so , I'm enjoying watching people losing their :crap: over it

but then , I've never been a canon / continuity police , I grew up reading Spider-man comics , so since I was 6 years old , I've seen the Green Goblin die atleast a dozen times , only to come back , how many times has the Joker died in Batman

so when it comes to movies or shows like Star Wars , does it follow , such and such canon ?...............................I don't care

one of the reasons I'm probably OK with the Acolyte , I'm not connected with any of the characters , I'm just along for the ride , unlike The Book Of Boba Fett or the Obi Wan , shows, I hated those . people can say what they want about the Acolyte , it's still better then those two shows

although I'm am getting interested in Qumir / The Stranger , I already find him more interesting then Kylo Ren ever was

ok , enough of that , this weeks episode , huge spoiler below , if you haven't watch the show , or the last episode , look away , spoiler , and one of those BIG WTM moments

I haven't really looked yet , but I'm sure fans again , are losing their :crap: over it

but me , I was like , well that was kinda cool , but I'm sure there will be a million people who will tell be how wrong I am................lol

OK , so in episode 3 , we learn the twin girls had no father , sound familiar ? , but now , in episode 6 , see if this scene looks kinda familiar

curious what peoples thoughts are

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q27UT1JBzVY

sol1.jpg

giphy.gif

Attachments

• sol1.jpg
    sol1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I see the comments about Acolyte and it has nothing to do with what you guys are saying. I just did not find the first episode entertaining. I may give it another go but not sure. It's ok to not like an installment of a genre you love. Hell how many Trekkies actually like the Nemesis movie?

It's possible to not like Acolyte and it has nothing to do with woke or not woke enough or any of the other shit. For me I simply didn't enjoy it my first attempt.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I see the comments about Acolyte and it has nothing to do with what you guys are saying. I just did not find the first episode entertaining. I may give it another go but not sure. It's ok to not like an installment of a genre you love. Hell how many Trekkies actually like the Nemesis movie?

It's possible to not like Acolyte and it has nothing to do with woke or not woke enough or any of the other shit. For me I simply didn't enjoy it my first attempt.
Maybe I didn't say it right , but that kinda what I was implying

or atleast thought I was

most everyone doesn't like the show

I'm the one defiantly in the minority

it's not a good show , it's not well written , it's not well acted

I totally get it , 100% , why someone does like the show , and I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise

I was simply just asking a question , for those who have watched it

but anyone who hasn't seen episodes 3 and 6 , wont be able to answer my question

I was just curious what Star Wars fans thought , first in episode 3 , they copied immaculate conception , which makes Anakin's birth , not as special , and then they copied the whole , Anakin getting enclosed in the Darth Vader helmet , completing his transformation to the dark side , which then again , changes the effectiveness of that scene as well