Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Takes the Undisputed First Place title for the Worst Final Season in TV history
It seriously must have taken a tremendous amount of effort to have come up with such a terrible product
I have to agree - it was pretty bad. And I was so looking forward to the final season.

How I met your mother is up there though.

The entire season was getting us ready for Barney and Robin's wedding and after they get married - they divorce within a year - really and then the final episode - wtf - The mother was dead while Ted was telling the story. If it wasn't that a lot of the season was funny, I would put it in first.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to agree - it was pretty bad. And I was so looking forward to the final season.

How I met your mother is up there though.
Didnt watch that show

And I'm not even talking about final episodes here, the entire final season totally sucked.
It's like the writers mission was to make each character as unlikable as possible so they wouldnt be missed

Tano

Legend
Didnt watch that show

And I'm not even talking about final episodes here, the entire final season totally sucked.
It's like the writers mission was to make each character as unlikable as possible so they wouldnt be missed
You missed a good show for the most part.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Didnt watch that show

Exactly. They made Allison unlikable in the third season. Then in season four they made everyone else just as unlikable, except for Luther. But they made Luther look like a happy go lucky, goody two shoes, which makes no sense because Sloane was gone (which was never explained). Five was so dour and looked like a cereep. Klaus was my favorite character and they made him into a germaphobe. There was nothing enjoyable about watching them. They were all so miserab!e.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoying the final season of Snowpiercer so far with one exception and we get episode 5 tonight.

Not enough Jennifer Connelly, she was only in episode 1 so far.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then in season four they made everyone else just as unlikable, except for Luther. But they made Luther look like a happy go lucky, goody two shoes, which makes no sense because Sloane was gone (which was never explained).
Sloane was killed in season 3, which was completely left out. We knew that when they cut the season down to 6 episodes, it wasnt a good sign. But never expected such an utter train wreck (no pun intended)
They could have left it as it ended season 3 and it would have been more tolerable

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sloane was killed in season 3, which was completely left out. We knew that when they cut the season down to 6 episodes, it wasnt a good sign. But never expected such an utter train wreck (no pun intended)
They could have left it as it ended season 3 and it would have been more tolerable
They didn’t show Sloane being killed and why would she die? She was a Sparrow like Ben. It seemed like maybe they knew she wasn’t coming back and just wrote her off.