Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Netflix: Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee -especially enjoyed the episode with Kramer and Seinfeld driving around in an old hippie bus.
Dark is an interesting series.
Peacock: Mrs. Davis.
Tubi: Luther

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting. What didn't work for you? I thought it was pretty good. Definitely could tell they got a budget bump. Maybe that ruined its feel?
I dont want to give any spoilers, I'm 2/3 of the way thru it, maybe it will get better

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You look a little run down

Yeah it was really good - Schwartznegger was his usual self in this show
The scene with him and Allota Fagina in bed post sex just absolutely killed me. The lady had to pause the show she was laughing too hard too.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mayans… I like it for some reason. I’m a white dude who doesn‘t ride motorcycles, maybe that’s why lol.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pretty disappointed with the season TBH
I was looking forward to that show and absolutely could not get past the first 3 or 4 episodes of season 1.. Yes chef this, and yes chef that. Always so full of forced drama. Yuck. Just my opinion of course...

Tano

Legend
I just binge watched Jury Duty on Amazon Prime and it is well worth it to watch all 8 episodes even though it looks stupid

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Am I the only one that's watched Silo on appletv?
I like this show. Read the books years ago and didn't remember everything but seems like a pretty good adaptation and true to the books. Watching finale tonight, i remember some things that happen but not sure if any will be shown in last episode. Excited for next season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like this show. Read the books years ago and didn't remember everything but seems like a pretty good adaptation and true to the books. Watching finale tonight, i remember some things that happen but not sure if any will be shown in last episode. Excited for next season.
Right on! Never read the books but really liked the show.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Am I the only one that's watched Silo on appletv?
Watched 6 episodes so far. Started off really strong, dropped off a bit but still enjoying it. The actor who plays the lead, Rebecca Ferguson is really good. Having trouble with Common though. His acting seems forced. Show is well worth watching though.