Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
When I have to out of boredom do a fall back and re watch Ozark or Breaking bad its time for a new series.
if you havent, watch MADAM SECRETARY on Netflix, opposite of Breaking Bad, family show and upbeat
train

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Shiny Happy People on Prime

I’m not a reality tv guy so I hadn’t really followed the 19 kid show - was only headline aware of the news that one of them had gone to prison. This show is something …. On to episode 4.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
My wife and I enjoyed American Born Chinese on Disney+. Surprisingly nuanced, and resistant to woke tropes, for a Disney+ show. It was directed by Destin Daniel Cretton, who directed the Marvel movie, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (and is set to direct Avengers: the Kang Dynasty), and reunites cast members from Everything Everywhere All at Once.

Q729

Legend
My wife and I enjoyed American Born Chinese on Disney+. Surprisingly nuanced, and resistant to woke tropes, for a Disney+ show. It was directed by Destin Daniel Cretton, who directed the Marvel movie, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (and is set to direct Avengers: the Kang Dynasty), and reunites cast members from Everything Everywhere All at Once.
I thought it was pretty good, too. Could be a little different in tone from other Disney+ offerings by being under the Twentieth Television division (from Fox buyout) rather than pure Disney.

nighttrain

Legend
another Netflix that's pretty great, "THE MICK", a farout comedy with some hilarious moments, is different for sure.
Two seasons
train

Q729

Legend
Well Manifest is finally over and about 10 minutes into the last episode - I paused the show and told my wife exactly how it is going to end and I was 95% right.

It was a good last season though.

I thought for sure all of them were going to come back to 2013 - didnt think 11 people wouldn't
I read this when you posted it and had no clue the 2nd part of the last season dropped already. I was thinking to myself "it's not over yet!" Then i saw it up with the New Episodes tag a couple days ago. Good thing I didn't open the spoiler tag. :D

Tano

Legend
I read this when you posted it and had no clue the 2nd part of the last season dropped already. I was thinking to myself "it's not over yet!" Then i saw it up with the New Episodes tag a couple days ago. Good thing I didn't open the spoiler tag. :D
Yeah you would have been pissed

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jack Ryan's coming to Prime on the 30th. But its only 6 episodes. And its the final season. They're airing two episodes Friday and one a week till July 14th. I think I'll wait till then to watch it.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just finished season 3 of Picard. I’ll take the comments, absolutely loved it. Grew up watching the original Star Trek over and over again and again.

This season made the 70s, 80’s and 90’s pop with all the nostalgia and story arcs. Of course the ending with Jack, just leaves so much more to come.

Q729

Legend
I just finished season 3 of Picard. I’ll take the comments, absolutely loved it. Grew up watching the original Star Trek over and over again and again.

This season made the 70s, 80’s and 90’s pop with all the nostalgia and story arcs. Of course the ending with Jack, just leaves so much more to come.
Lots of easter eggs packed in that season. By far the best of the three.

Psycho_X

Legend

Yeah it was so damn good. There was a thread about it at one point....

I really hope the talk of a Star Trek: Legacy with Terry Matalas at the helm who made season 3 actually happens. He's trying to get a series called that green lit with the Enterprise G the center of the story. With the bloodbath currently happening with streaming companies axing content left and right, including Star Trek: Prodigy, for tax write offs I am scare it might not happen though.