Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Star Trek : Strange New Worlds

Season 2 , Episode 5

Nurse Chaple is HOT

That's pretty much all I have to say about that
I'm going to have to start a petition drive for a spinoff of hers

On Skinemax even :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Final Season of Jack Ryan is out, and those who have read some of the Clancy novels will be pleased to see the appearance of "Chavez"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next week is the series finale for Blacklist and with the 1st episode of the 2 part finale it looks to be along the lines of how I wanted them to wrap it up. Has been an amazing series to watch and I'm very much going to miss it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Next week is the series finale for Blacklist and with the 1st episode of the 2 part finale it looks to be along the lines of how I wanted them to wrap it up. Has been an amazing series to watch and I'm very much going to miss it.
Always looking for something to binge, I always consider Blacklist but man it is such a commitment!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Always looking for something to binge, I always consider Blacklist but man it is such a commitment!
It is! This is the 10th season and most all of them IIRC are 20+ episodes. But James Spader and a few others are amazing in this series. If you like a good cop/robber type show this is one for you. Cannot recommend it enough.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Strange New Worlds

Season 2 , Episode 6

pretty solid epiosde , as a episode in general , I would give it a "B"

but the writing , I'll give a A+

This episode will go down in Star Trek lore

Kirk meets Uhura for the first time
Kirk meets Captain Pike with out ruining Star Trek canon from The Menagerie episode from the original series
and best yet , Spock and Kirk meet for the first time, I thought for sure they would do some stupid over the top , CGI Michael Bay action packed B.S , but nope , they kept Spock and Kirk's meeting as simple as can be , that last scene with Spock , Uhura and Kirk sitting at a table together for the first time ever , iconic , I give the writers a "A+"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Incredibly sad! Blacklist has aired it's last episode and I'll miss the show that's been a regular view of mine for 10 seasons now. Highly recommend to anybody who likes this kind of show.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I’m re visiting Band of Brothers Right now.

So damn good.
Speaking of Band Of Brothers

Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg have a new mini series coming out , kinda of a sequel to Band Of Brothers

Kinda sorta

Called Masters Of The Air

A 10 episode mini series on Apple TV

This thing has been in the works for years , and still no release date , even though it's been done for like 2 years now

Still no official date ,

51fALlPRFVL._SL500_.jpg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Speaking of Band Of Brothers

Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg have a new mini series coming out , kinda of a sequel to Band Of Brothers

Kinda sorta

Called Masters Of The Air

A 10 episode mini series on Apple TV

This thing has been in the works for years , and still no release date , even though it's been done for like 2 years now

Still no official date ,

51fALlPRFVL._SL500_.jpg
I’ll be watching that for sure.

Tano

Legend
Incredibly sad! Blacklist has aired it's last episode and I'll miss the show that's been a regular view of mine for 10 seasons now. Highly recommend to anybody who likes this kind of show.
I figured he was going to die the way he was walking around but to be killed by a bull? I really expected him to sit down looking at the scenery around him and then just close his eyes. I thought that would be a better way for him to go. Plus to not have anyone say anything at the end really felt it stopped too soon.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I figured he was going to die the way he was walking around but to be killed by a bull? I really expected him to sit down looking at the scenery around him and then just close his eyes. I thought that would be a better way for him to go. Plus to not have anyone say anything at the end really felt it stopped too soon.
I figured a bull would be involved just because that was the only "trophy" type thing he hadn't gotten rid of yet. It's a bit anti climactic to me though that this huge bad guy goes out like that but in a way still kind of fits.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone watching the Crowded Room?
Mini series coming to end this week.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Just a heads up

Star Trek , Strange New Worlds

Paramount + just dropped Episode 7

it debuted earlier today at San Diego Comic Con , and then this evening they went ahead a released the Episode on Paramount +

it's the cross over Episode with Lower Decks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB-5tZBx6ng