Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Funny you mention that when he made his pick he said "I pick the red team" Not the Bills the red team. We know he's a Cardinals boy and sorry the Rams ownership crap on him but Rams fans still love him and he doesn't seem to care he prefers "the red team".
He actually said "Road" team, but in the same thread as your statement they had a segment about "extra motivation" in regards to Brady coming back and Warners "extra motivation" memory was returning to St Louis! Love Warner but be clearly has some animosity towards the Rams franchise. Sad.

Besides that Go Rams! Make Warner believe!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
We got this guys, I am wearing the ED29 Throwback to the stadium, should get the running game going
20161009_102103.jpg

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
probably everybody but Hayes...With limited availability of Quinn...and, and....I think that's it....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is what 12 years of agonizing losing does to you. Also, how do you expect to win without those guys?
Have you heard the Official Starting Line-up Yet!?! Are you SURE any of these players are OUT!?! All I heard before today was that they wher Questionable, That, to me, is 50-50 they will play!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams expect a sold-out crowd of about 83,000 today, with temperatures currently at 83 degrees. They won't open up the 8,000 additional seats again until the Dec. 24 game against the 49ers; makes it difficult with regards to concessions, amenities. - ESPN

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Here's a pic of us pregaming with the original welcome home rams banner from LAX. I didn't know an acquaintance had it...

Faulk (old school hat) on the right with Mrs. Faulk

IMG_4447.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Anyone know if any of them are out? I know they were all questionable, just wondering if there has been any update on their status.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
2ab15407-67f8-4ec5-8d65-f32b0cff1ea0.jpg

Bills DBs coach Tim McDonald, a former All-American safety at USC, enters the LA Coliseum today. -ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.