Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is definitely a bellwether game for me.

This is exactly the sort of game that Fisher has previously allow the Rams to sh!t the bed, just when expectations begin to get high. If they come out and win this one it will go a long way towards saying that this year - and this team - is different.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And our Super Bowl MVP was the only one to pick against us on the morning show.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Freaking Warner is picking the bills over our Rams today??????
COM'ON MAN!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he picked Az last week!

Faulk was the only one to pick the Rams last week, in fact.
Funny you mention that when he made his pick he said "I pick the red team" Not the Bills the red team. We know he's a Cardinals boy and sorry the Rams ownership shit on him but Rams fans still love him and he doesn't seem to care he prefers "the red team".

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
On my way to the Coliseum, let's see some smashmouth football and come out with a win!

RAMS HOUSE!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
I watched last week's game through the "coaches view" on NFL.com. I really liked how Boras is stepping up his play calling and adjusting this offense for success.

I also noticed that Keenum is seeing where to go with the ball better...something he talked about after the SF debacle opening week where he knew he stank it up... he took ownership of that. HE'S DOING IT!!!

I'm anxious to see what happens today because there's no doubt if you can get teams out of stacking the box against Gurley the entire offense benefits...especially the OLine. You really can't fault those guys when they're facing 7-8 guys they they have to create a running lane for Gurley against.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the most excited I've been for a Rams game since the loss to Seattle where the winner made the playoffs.
I have faith that we are on top of the Buffalo hump ready to step over .

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
yup.....STILL banned from my foxhole. Jeez .....Your ship sinks before kickoff almost weekly.:giveup:
This is what 12 years of agonizing losing does to you. Also, how do you expect to win without those guys?

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
39311855c847feacfced90988b840865_zps03956876.jpg

bufall.jpg

Q729

Legend
This is what 12 years of agonizing losing does to you. Also, how do you expect to win without those guys?
It's a legitimate concern. We can all sit here and say "next man up" but c'mon. Who doesn't see what's coming? We've seen it too many times to be blind to it. If it's not egg laying, it's the football gods casting injuries on us at the worst times. I guess we're the dudes in the foxhole saying "we're all gonna die, man!"
images

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.