Bills at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Time to motivate troops.
aaron-donald-mike-waufle-nfl-st.-louis-rams-minicamp-850x560.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I am not saying this in a bad way but the city they are in now there is no chance there isn't 85k+ in the stands tomorrow even with a playoff baseball game in town.
On CBS last night ( Saturday) Jim Hill was saying that they expect 90K their at the Coliseum! We'll see!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If just telling them " Think 4 straight Wins!" isn't enough to Pump them up, I don't know what will!! Rams Win in a Blow-out!!(y):snicker::shades::cheers:

I was thinking more like..."I know it's hot out there, but let's blow them off the line of scrimmage!"

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets Go RAMS!!!!!!!!!! Leaving for the game shortly!

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Going 4-1 would make Monday amazing! Come on Rams! Time for another hard fought close game so let's hope both teams healthy.

20-13 Rams!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK the morning NFL shows can please remove their collective lips from the member of one cheating Patriots QB now kthx.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The stands will be packed and I will be 1 of them there, the bigger question is out of these 3 (Quinn, Brockers, Hayes) how many and who will play

Shawnbb158

Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/09/report-marcell-dareus-not-expected-to-play/

Report: Marcell Dareus not expected to play
Posted by Josh Alper on October 9, 2016, 10:06 AM EDT
cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpteyyzgwnmiznmnjymi0mtg4mjq5zgi0nze4othmyjy0-e1427749064774.jpeg
Getty Images
Bills defensive tackleMarcell Dareus is eligible to play for the first time this season after wrapping up his season-opening four-game suspension and the Bills added him to the 53-man roster on Friday.

Dareus’ 2016 debut may have to wait for at least another week, however. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Dareus is unlikely to play against the Rams in Los Angeles on Sunday.

Dareus hurt his hamstring in Friday’s practice, leading the team to list him as questionable to play on their final injury report of the week. Coach Rex Ryan said that the team would see how things progressedover the weekend before making a determination on Dareus’ status for Sunday.

Running back LeSean McCoy was also a late addition to the injury report with a Friday hand injury, but is expected to be in the lineup.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm a little worried about this game...BUT...I believe the Rams can win it. Here's my questions:

1. Is Quinn gonna start?

2. How will the OLine handle the various stunts of the Bills defense?

3. It's been said that the Rams are going to get Gurley more into the pass game...I wanna see how.

4. Tyrod Taylor can scramble and improvise...how does the Ram secondary hold up?

I think the Rams take it with a score of like 23-17...IT's GONNA BE CLOSE!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Marshall Faulk on NFLN just said;

"Gurley is going to have a field day. This is setting up well for him".

Status
Not open for further replies.