Best YouTube Subscription

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah guys, my post on the Last Movie You Watched Thread gave me this idea. I am addicted to several YouTube subscription channels that I wait for new episodes every week. I have many interests, but my two favorites are:

Mr Ballen : former special forces guy started on TikToc but transitioned to YouTube for a longer story format of weird scary and true stories. It’s really good.

Ghost Town Living: a guy bought Cerro Gordo, a ghost town near Death Valley....He has gained a huge following for good reason!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

ChrisFix

do you want to fix some part in your car? or clean it properly? check out this guy's videos. very informative and interesting videos.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's another of my favorites with the Lion Whisperer. Kevin Richardson runs a lion, panther and hyeana preserve in South Africa and his interaction with these magnificent animals will change your perceptions of them, i think. Especially the hyeanas.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OWoFVrgjE

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I watch Brian Barczyk every single day and have for about three years. I used to be terrified of snakes. I still don't know how I would be in person. But I'm in love with them from afar

View: https://youtu.be/LGiVf1MNNRc

Westen Chaplin is my favorite car guy on YouTube. I've been watching him for about a year now. He does some great shit and reminds me or some friends of mine. He put a 12 valve Cummins in a damn Mustang! It's awesome. He is working on a police car he bought from an auction. Putting a big ass motor in it.

View: https://youtu.be/mmuGhM2JUeE

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
There's only one that I watch religiously. I have never subscribed to it or any other channel, but I watch all of this channel's vids usually on the same day they are posted. So I might as well say I'm subscribed.

It's Ohio Fish Rescue

Some of you know that I am very into aquariums. I have a 300 gallon saltwater tank. I don't get much real useful information from this channel as far as the aquarium trade goes... but they do share some that is good basic knowledge. I watch these guys for the same reason you can't not look at a train wreck. There is a tremendous amount of comedy in their videos that they have no idea they are even offering. The father and son operation here is the craziest example of being addicted to the aquarium hobby that I've ever seen. These two are great people from what I can tell, but they don't have a lot of self awareness. Their innocence is refreshing in a way... but it's also like that train wreck I mentioned earlier. They only have freshwater tanks and mainly huge fish... but you have to see the sheer amount of tanks to believe it. They even converted their indoor swimming pool into an "aquarium". Last year they dug up their entire backyard to create a giant koi pond.

I don't want to make fun of them because they are so innocent and sincere, but just listening to them trying to explain things and watching their decision making keeps me from missing any of their videos. It's bananas. The Dad's hair alone is worth a watch just by itself.

fearsomefour

Legend
Most of the people I follow on you tube have been removed by the Orwellian ministry of truth.
Still go there for some crypto and general stuff.
But fuck YT.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks to the stay at home quarantine, my golf addiction is on full blast. So my youtube list is loaded with golf stuff. Too many to list, easiest to group. Any other golf nuts?
- Paige Spiranac (Belongs in boobies thread)/ Hailey Ostrom- Yeah, I like them for their swings....

View: https://youtu.be/5KMud6lBKhg

- Rick Shiels/Peter Finch
- GM_Golf/Good Good/ etc @Loyal Kansas lads making it big!
- Rob Cheney/Tom Saguto/Jess Frank (Stack and Tilt guys)
- Stacked Golf- (Pawn stars meets golf)

Non Golf, too many....
But a real cool one is AMMO NYC

View: https://youtu.be/NpDFjD1FVgM

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
There's only one that I watch religiously. I have never subscribed to it or any other channel, but I watch all of this channel's vids usually on the same day they are posted. So I might as well say I'm subscribed.

It's Ohio Fish Rescue

Some of you know that I am very into aquariums. I have a 300 gallon saltwater tank. I don't get much real useful information from this channel as far as the aquarium trade goes... but they do share some that is good basic knowledge. I watch these guys for the same reason you can't not look at a train wreck. There is a tremendous amount of comedy in their videos that they have no idea they are even offering. The father and son operation here is the craziest example of being addicted to the aquarium hobby that I've ever seen. These two are great people from what I can tell, but they don't have a lot of self awareness. Their innocence is refreshing in a way... but it's also like that train wreck I mentioned earlier. They only have freshwater tanks and mainly huge fish... but you have to see the sheer amount of tanks to believe it. They even converted their indoor swimming pool into an "aquarium". Last year they dug up their entire backyard to create a giant koi pond.

I don't want to make fun of them because they are so innocent and sincere, but just listening to them trying to explain things and watching their decision making keeps me from missing any of their videos. It's bananas. The Dad's hair alone is worth a watch just by itself.

Haha. You’re right their is something addicting about their videos.

I watched one from a week ago, the son was primarily in it... so I didn’t hear from the Dad yet.

What is the scoop there? Some of the animals (maybe all) have an injury or donated because they need a home?

I didn’t get to hear the Hubert story but he was in the one I watched.

Holy crap they have tanks! And... fish! Wow.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Haha. You’re right their is something addicting about their videos.

I watched one from a week ago, the son was primarily in it... so I didn’t hear from the Dad yet.

What is the scoop there? Some of the animals (maybe all) have an injury or donated because they need a home?

I didn’t get to hear the Hubert story but he was in the one I watched.

Holy crap they have tanks! And... fish! Wow.

Man I don't really know the back story. There's probably a vid that gives the history though. They started out taking in fish that got too big for people's tanks... and it's been growing like crazy.

The fish aren't injured... they're usually just given to these guys because the owners can no longer care for them for whatever reason. These guys actually drive all over the country picking fish up from people... especially if the fish is rare or valuable. They do breed freshwater stingrays that they sell for added income.

Their whole operation is a shit show... but it has some really cool parts at the same time. That indoor pool converted to be a home for big fish is something else. They have a few vids were they take an underwater camera in and there's a whole lot going on in there. But the whole place is a fucking pig pin... almost hoarder like.

Another side note... the wife and mother of this father/son operation is in a coma or something like that inside the house. That happened a little less than a year ago. There's an unbelievable amount of entertainment value in these... and it comes at you from every possible angle.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Man I don't really know the back story. There's probably a vid that gives the history though. They started out taking in fish that got too big for people's tanks... and it's been growing like crazy.

The fish aren't injured... they're usually just given to these guys because the owners can no longer care for them for whatever reason. These guys actually drive all over the country picking fish up from people... especially if the fish is rare or valuable. They do breed freshwater stingrays that they sell for added income.

Their whole operation is a shit show... but it has some really cool parts at the same time. That indoor pool converted to be a home for big fish is something else. They have a few vids were they take an underwater camera in and there's a whole lot going on in there. But the whole place is a fucking pig pin... almost hoarder like.

Another side note... the wife and mother of this father/son operation is in a coma or something like that inside the house. That happened a little less than a year ago. There's an unbelievable amount of entertainment value in these... and it comes at you from every possible angle.

I‘ll definitely watch more. They are in digestible pieces being less than 20 min, some much shorter.

Its funny, the one I picked was like... 16 min, I think. I was skeptical because I usually don’t like starting and not finishing, but it was 9 min before I even thought about how much I had watched.

I wonder if they know they are good storytellers, if that’s what’s going there, being captive like that?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If we're talking favorite channels It's gotta be DUST!!!!