Best wishes this Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
Here is to a great game. I know you guys probably aren’t fond of us but we have nothing but love for the Rams. I hope we can win but I’m nervous for this game as well. I feel like you guys may beat us this time around. Good luck this Sunday. Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

dang

Legend
I have nothing but respect for the Packers Team and their fans. Rodgers on the other hand needs an attitude adjustment and I hope the Rams start that process this Sunday.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I have nothing but respect for the Packers Team and their fans. Rodgers on the other hand needs an attitude adjustment and I hope the Rams start that process this Sunday.
Ditto.

Been to two Rams games there - 1 win and 1 loss, - and the fans were great/the same in both instances.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Will Smith Laugh GIF

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here's to J.J. Koski taking it to the house on a PR & Brian Allen having a stellar, pristine game at Center, making @Loyal forget about Tutu Atwell & Creed Humphrey(s) for a brief moment in time.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shove your cheese up your arse. Come on you RAMS!!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Hey! This Pack fan has been reasonable and gracious. Let's show some class in his thread.

If the Rams play to their ability, they can win it all. Unfortunately, we've seen that occur sporadically so far.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’ve been to Lambeau for a game. Everything it’s made to be. Fans are truly great.

I hope the Packers all get explosive diarrhea on Monday and the Rams win 55-0.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is to a great game. I know you guys probably aren’t fond of us but we have nothing but love for the Rams. I hope we can win but I’m nervous for this game as well. I feel like you guys may beat us this time around. Good luck this Sunday. Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.
Should be a good game this weekend. Lotta respect for your fans/organization. I am in the minority here but I am also a fan of your qb

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let’s not be like Viking fans now.

Surprised you don't call them by their real name... Viqueens.

Hard to believe that you don't know that with them being Divisional opponents.

Must be those giant plastic fake blocks of cheese constricting blood to your brains.

Tell all your packer Brethren so they can now refer to those purple queens with their proper name. They love it btw.

You're welcome.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice post Pack Fan. I have always like the Packers, except when they play the Rams. I remember reading Instant Replay when I was a kid. Cheers Bro!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Thanks for the gesture. One of my irl friends is a longtime Packers fan, and while I'm hating your team while we play each other, I appreciate the classy post.