Best Soda You've Discovered Recently

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Favorite Cane Sugar Soda Pop

• Total voters

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I prefer Coca Cola and RC.
I do miss the cain sugar and the tall, glass bottles.

Pepsi is ok, but doesn't seem to have the same cola flavor. I even prefer Shasta Cola over Pepsi.
How about Double Cola?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How about Sunday Drop? It was invented in New Haven, Missouri. About 12 miles west of my home town of Washington.

As a kid we always drank Sun Drop in a glass bottle. Ice cold. I know it isn't sold everywhere. Mostly midwest and some southern. I know they did a national campaign some years back with Snoop Dogs "Drop it Like it's Hot" as its theme.

It has more caffeine than mountain dew and a stronger citrus taste. I really haven't drank it much over the last 20 years, but now and then I still grab one for the nostalgia.

That experience when I was young, walking to the country store and getting it out of the cooler....awesome.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about Sunday Drop? It was invented in New Haven, Missouri. About 12 miles west of my home town of Washington.

As a kid we always drank Sun Drop in a glass bottle. Ice cold. I know it isn't sold everywhere. Mostly midwest and some southern. I know they did a national campaign some years back with Snoop Dogs "Drop it Like it's Hot" as its theme.

It has more caffeine than mountain dew and a stronger citrus taste. I really haven't drank it much over the last 20 years, but now and then I still grab one for the nostalgia.

That experience when I was young, walking to the country store and getting it out of the cooler....awesome.
Again, Cracker Barrel sells those...They have many unique, hard to find sodas...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've never even heard of it.
Maybe its a regional item?
Internet says the recipe for it is unchanged since 1933. It got its name for when it intruduced a 12 oz soda, instead of the standard 6 oz bottles for its competitors.
1609366505453.png

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Back in the 80's when I could drink cane sugar,it was always a Nehi Grape.

Nowadays Diet Dew.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Dr. Pepper is my preference but lately the Dr. Pepper and Cream soda is the bomb.

I like root beer too. Mug is much better than A & W.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Back in the 80's when I could drink cane sugar,it was always a Nehi Grape.

Nowadays Diet Dew.
Radar O'Reilly, is that you?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wanna add to this by saying Dr.Pepper is the nastiest soda there is. That shit is terrible.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Now want to talk about a sugar cane soda from the old days.

Iron Beer and Malta.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I enjoyed two as a kid: Cactus Cooler and Minute Maid Orange Soda.

I don't drink soda anymore, so the flavors are beyond me.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I very rarely drink soda anymore but when I was a kid, I loved Squirt.

Last time I was in Japan, I tried this Fanta Peach soda not available in the U.S., and I'm very glad because otherwise I would become a fat fuck with bad teeth from drinking it by the barrel, because damn, it was good.

Here's a link if you want to try it ;)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
What's funny is that in the late 70's early 80's I used to drink the hell out of TAB.

Now, it's coffee.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's funny is that in the late 70's early 80's I used to drink the hell out of TAB.

Now, it's coffee.
My Dada drank the #$%@ out of Tab as well in the mid-70's. I drank it for a while myself, but I believe that nostalgic stores like Cracker Barrel's store don't carry it because it was sort of a fad..a 70's fad...
1609419761580.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By far my go to cola. Always preferred coke in the cola wars.

Barq’s is good too.

Lots of good root beers, we’ve named 3 pretty easy. (y)
Does A&W root beer bottles/cans have maple leaves on the product up there in the Great White North? It's a beauty way to go, ya know...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Does A&W root beer bottles/cans have maple leaves on the product up there in the Great White North? It's a beauty way to go, ya know...

Not that I’ve seen, and the question sparked a quick google to confirm.

But that’s a popular branding thing we see. Just not with A&W.