Best Soda You've Discovered Recently

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Favorite Cane Sugar Soda Pop

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... I’m looking in the corner of my local grocery store and I see this;

Boylan-Bottleworks-Birch-Beer.png

Cane sugar, Birch Beer (soda) probably similar to yours, Mac:

And... to me... it tastes how you describe, @ozarkram. Probably not exactly the same, but maybe closer than most. They describe it on their web site as;

“Distinctively minty and sharp, with strong notes of sweet birch and wintergreen oil.”

The Birch beer, never heard of it... now Dang this stuff is good. This Boylans Company seems to have some interesting cane sodas.

I have easily bought a dozen of these Birch sodas, since. Damn good!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Well... I’m looking in the corner of my local grocery store and I see this;

Boylan-Bottleworks-Birch-Beer.png

Cane sugar, Birch Beer (soda) probably similar to yours, Mac:

And... to me... it tastes how you describe, @ozarkram. Probably not exactly the same, but maybe closer than most. They describe it on their web site as;

“Distinctively minty and sharp, with strong notes of sweet birch and wintergreen oil.”

The Birch beer, never heard of it... now Dang this stuff is good. This Boylans Company seems to have some interesting cane sodas.

I've never heard of birch beer either.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
@dieterbrock @den-the-coach @Allen2McVay and others…

This soda pop is AMAZING. Boylans out of New York. Posted above about this liquid cocaine already.

No alcohol here…. Birch… Think root beer, but more tree like. :D

DAMN GOOD! Every time it comes in stock at our local store, we usually buy them out.

Anyone had this?

D963EF9D-0538-404F-B0CE-EFD25F072279.jpeg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone had this?
Oh heck yeah. Originally out of Paterson NJ!
The creme soda is the best IMO
In my earlier years of corporate/executive dining, this was a "must-have" for the non alcohol functions. Had to keep locked up in separate store room so the employees wouldn't drink it. Lol

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

This soda pop is AMAZING. Boylans out of New York. Posted above about this liquid cocaine already.

DAMN GOOD! Every time it comes in stock at our local store, we usually buy them out.

Anyone had this?

View attachment 54957
Yes indeed!

Root Beer is great; and so is the Black Cherry.

Dieter mentioned the Creme-flavor. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and the world is a better-place.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Drank quite a bit of birch beer when I wore a younger man's clothes. I usually just stick to Pellegrino Water or Saratoga Water with lime for a sparkling beverage. If I do indulge in a Soda, it's usually a Dr. Pepper Zero...I know I'm part of the NFL (No Fun League.)

But again, Birch Beer is amazing and I'm glad you're enjoying it @CGI_Ram
1657393192412.png

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Anyone had this?

View attachment 54957
I've found this one time long ago. Haven't seen it since. Damn tasty beverage.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Bubble Up , do they even make Bubble Up any more ?

I wish 7UP would go back to their original formula , there used to be so much carbonation in it , that when you'd pour it into glass , the bubbles would fly up you're nose when you drank it ...............lol

then , in 1997 , they changed their formula to compete with Sprite , but now , it's doesn't taste like original 7UP , and just a Sprite knockoff

in a day and age , where each brand has several variant's of their soda's , I wish 7UP , would come out with a 7UP Classic

although , 7UP did just come out with a new , 7UP SIMPLE flavor , can't say I like it , there is like no carbination in it at all

resize

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMzqjDi5sk

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
age test

how many people here can remember when there was only one kind of Coca Cola ?

hqdefault.jpg