LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Your Post had been deleted because it was political, lmmfao.

At this very moment I could post at least 5 statements that were political ,guess I'm not to buddy buddy.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Your Post had been deleted because it was political, lmmfao.

At this very moment I could post at least 5 statements that were political ,guess I'm not to buddy buddy.

Or, perhaps... it’s nearly impossible to sort what is political, or not, these days.

and... Mods are doing their best making judgment calls.

Maybe it’s that?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Or, perhaps... it’s nearly impossible to sort what is political, or not, these days.

Maybe it’s that?
Well, sure. That's the bulk of it. We also don't permit members to call other members "fucking jokes" or "far right" liars. Common sense and tact will get you far on this board. Insults and gratuitously inflammatory remarks ... not so much.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

Maybe it’s that?
I was just joking,please don't take me or that post seriously.

Apologize.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Well, sure. That's the bulk of it. We also don't permit members to call other members "fucking jokes" or "far right" liars. Common sense and tact will get you far on this board. Insults and gratuitously inflammatory remarks ... not so much.
I love it so much when I miss all the best bullshit. Super happy I have no idea what you're talking about.