Bernie HATIN'..!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The scourge of Golden Corral.

oldnotdead

Legend
I have zero problem with Demoff. Just look at all the others in his position that never get it right.

As someone who owned and operated businesses spanning 35 years I know all too well how hard it is to get it right. Once I found someone that suited me and got the headway I wanted I stuck with them. Good owners do that IMO. Snead's job is to find and bring in talent and that he has done. It's up to the HC and his staff to develop and use that talent.

Kroenke is an excellent owner with a successful track record. It starts right there. He hired Demoff to take a leadership role in returning the Rams to their rightful home. St Louis is sour grapes since they conveniently forget they stole the Rams from the LA area by bribing the old bitch. So now they cry foul when the favor is returned?

Demoff in turn works well with Les and McVay and the end result is winning football with a mega sports presence in LA. The Rams are fortunate to have these guys.

oldnotdead

Legend
You only need to look as far as the tenants to see the exact opposite of a successful operation. They are only waiting for Belicheat to accept their offer to be HC/GM.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Remember when someone posted a picture of Bernie as Martz's lap dog.

Man that was funny.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Who the fuck is Bernie???
He was a columnist and radio show host who commented on the Rams the entire time they were in STL. Even a moderator for an Internet forum where a number of us posted.

When the Rams were winning and he was happy and positive about the team he could write some good stuff. But when they were losing, which was mostly the case. He was whiny and passive aggressive and reading his articles was a waste of time. He was frequently condescending to the fans who disagreed with his takes.

Didn't have a lot of great options for Rams coverage when they were in STL, we kind of had to put up with him. It's very much a benefit from the move to LA that we don't hear from him anymore.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The scourge of Golden Corral.
Yahoo Dog GIF

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Eat up before the game because there will be not eating during the game, at least for me. My stomach will be in knots.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
You only need to look as far as the tenants to see the exact opposite of a successful operation. They are only waiting for Belicheat to accept their offer to be HC/GM.
Good chance it’s Harbaugh - noting that Michigan have a ton of investigations coming their way

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I wonder what big Bern and old larry are up to these days???

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey mods could we get a "Club Demoff" mood that looks like a palm tree resort kinda deal. I'm sure Bernie would enjoy it for whatever account he secretly logs in with. :laugh3: