Beer Me!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Electric Jellyfish IPA 32oz from Pinthouse
- excellent stuff in the spirit of east coast IPA's

IMG_8771.JPG

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
amber_can.png
amber_can.png
stone-ipa.png

I'm currently alternating between these two at the moment, only available in 330ml cans I think but 6.0% and 6.9% respectively.

Bloody lovely!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Had a NE IPA El Jugo from la cumbre a couple weeks ago while in New Mexico. Really good.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Just picked this one up. Pretty mellow taste, not to hoppy. I say its somewhere close to not as strong as a Sierra Nevada Torpedo.
beer_141611.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Just picked this one up. Pretty mellow taste, not to hoppy. I say its somewhere close to not as strong as a Sierra Nevada Torpedo.
beer_141611.jpg
Crushable summer greatness.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Pistonhead do some beautifully drinkable stuff - will keep an eye out for Stone IPA

keep an eye out for
shed-head.png

The best pint I've bought in a very long time

Pretty sure I had a Shed Head at our local Potting Shed a couple of months ago, it was my third (or fourth) pint so will revisit when I get the opportunity.

The Stone IPA was from Morrisons supermarket.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
has anyone ever had this beer? its at a local grocer, is 12.6 % (or 13.6%) alcohol, which even if its tough to swallow, i wouldnt need many.
12ozimmortal.jpg
i'm drinking this, its pretty good, just getting use to the aftertaste is all, which seems less when its really cold (a few minutes in the freezer does it). would i be able to deal with that double tree stuff ? thanks for any replies.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
has anyone ever had this beer? its at a local grocer, is 12.6 % (or 13.6%) alcohol, which even if its tough to swallow, i wouldnt need many.
12ozimmortal.jpg
i'm drinking this, its pretty good, just getting use to the aftertaste is all, which seems less when its really cold (a few minutes in the freezer does it). would i be able to deal with that double tree stuff ? thanks for any replies.
I've had a few things from Dark Horse - not the Double Crooked Stave, but I like regular Crooked Stave. A 12% IPA is gonna be pretty beastly... probably approaching something like Dogfish Head 120, which is super alcohol-y when fresh and generally a good beer for aging.

I'd recommend grabbing a sixer of Elysian's Space Dust IPA. As shelfie IPAs go, it's pretty damned solid.

If the aftertaste of The Immortal turned you off, chances are you'll want to avoid the Double Crooked Stave.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
RAR.jpg
@DCH not sure if you have had any RAR yet, but this may be my favorite beer at the moment. Local to me as well and they self distribute. So good.....

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'm in Philly this week, so took the opportunity to head by the Tired Hands brewery. Nice stuff... a shiitake saison (weird), their standard saison (excellent), a "pink corn" lager (also excellent) and their Hop Hands APA (very nice). None of their super-hype "milkshake" beers are currently available, but oh well. The saisons were all great.