Beer Me!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
A really nice seasonal iPA from Austin Beerworks

Been trying to collect nice beers for DCH but this is about the only worth while thing I've found this Summer aside from Last Stand's citra IPA

The Action Anniversary Ale has two designs - one the Jaws you see below and the other a 357 Magnum a la Dirty Harry - being in Texas the Dirty Harry labels sold out within the week

image.jpeg

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
DCH, Next time you do a beer run to VT you may want to check this one out. 14th Star refers to Vermont being the 14th state. I had a four-pack of Double IPA given to me before a trip to Maine and just tried their Maple Stout yesterday. Pretty damn good.

https://www.14thstarbrewing.com/

My everyday favorites are Long Trail Ale and Switchback ($$)

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Have been enjoying a few of these little beauties recently - available from Marks & Spencer in the UK

Uprising_Treason_400.jpg

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
DCH, Next time you do a beer run to VT you may want to check this one out. 14th Star refers to Vermont being the 14th state. I had a four-pack of Double IPA given to me before a trip to Maine and just tried their Maple Stout yesterday. Pretty damn good.

https://www.14thstarbrewing.com/

My everyday favorites are Long Trail Ale and Switchback ($$)

Anytime you have to explain your numerology/symbolism as totally benign, it's obviously the Illuminati.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have a buddy who drives these things down from VT. I think they are only available from a few areas in the Northeast. So. Damn. Good.

Siplogo10.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I have a buddy who drives these things down from VT. I think they are only available from a few areas in the Northeast. So. Damn. Good.

Siplogo10.jpg
The NE IPAs are a huge fad out in Sacramento too. Some good ones by Moonraker and Track 7. Favorite is still The Crusher.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The NE IPAs are a huge fad out in Sacramento too. Some good ones by Moonraker and Track 7. Favorite is still The Crusher.
I have been out in SF/Oakland/Petaluma a few times in the last year. Visited Lagunitas and Drakes Dealership. Even scored some Pliney the Elder. Good times.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Cold beer is pretty much my go to type. I'll get a bit more choosy depending on where I'm at...

Here's a nice Kölsch in Long Beach...

IMG_20170311_145106_zpsslosem5p.jpg

...and a Porter in Torrance...

IMG_20170528_173343_zpsewpzwgkz.jpg

Pair a beer with good people and a nice place to be and it's all good!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Siplogo10.jpg

Sip of Sunshine IPA is rather sensational
Got to bottle this thanks to DCH

I really like New England IPA's - nice and cloudy
You need to chexk these out:

Trillium IPA's arw insane - i dig the Congress Street

So is Tree House - it's fantasti

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@DCH are these available at that store in Belmont? I want one of these lol.
Biweekly, yeah. Craft Beer Cellar in Belmont gets them pretty much every other Wednesday, but they sell fast. I recommend going to Wegmans in Burlington and asking someone in the liquor department, they don't make announcements and keep their Sip behind the cooler so it's available longer.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sip of Sunshine IPA is rather sensational
Got to bottle this thanks to DCH

I really like New England IPA's - nice and cloudy
You need to chexk these out:

Trillium IPA's arw insane - i dig the Congress Street

So is Tree House - it's fantasti

View attachment 20407 View attachment 20408
The new Tree House brewery is pretty much done, they've been brewing there for a couple weeks and it should be open to the public sometime in July. Way more beer, bigger limits, I can't express how excited I am.