Bears Rams Trade Rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I guess you can look at it like this

Would you trade Kevin Whites potential for Michael Brockers Run Stuffing? Bearing in mind we have a ridiculous DL anyway
Do we? Because besides Brockers, all we have is a bunch of pass rushers. I know Donald is good, but he isn't a run stuffer.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I guess you can look at it like this

Would you trade Kevin Whites potential for Michael Brockers Run Stuffing? Bearing in mind we have a ridiculous DL anyway

Who says that we're even going to get Kevin White or Amari Cooper? That's what fucking irks me. You're basically trading a good player like Brockers (who does a lot more than just run-stuffing for this team, by the way) for nothing in return. I won't be surprised if both White and Cooper are both gone by #7, and then we're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who says that we're even going to get Kevin White or Amari Cooper? That's what freaking irks me. You're basically trading a good player like Brockers (who does a lot more than just run-stuffing for this team, by the way) for nothing in return. I won't be surprised if both White and Cooper are both gone by #7, and then we're fucked. Completely and utterly fucked.
I'm assuming we wouldn't trade up then mate

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Do we? Because besides Brockers, all we have is a bunch of pass rushers. I know Donald is good, but he isn't a run stuffer.
I could be wrong but I think donald was probably as good a run stuffer as pass rusher

Memento

Name
Jemma
I could be wrong but I think donald was probably as good a run stuffer as pass rusher

Brockers was a major reason why Donald was able to wreak the havoc he did. Taking up two blockers all the time without complaint. Does anyone really think that Fairley would do the same thing?

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Brockers was a major reason why Donald was able to wreak the havoc he did. Taking up two blockers all the time without complaint. Does anyone really think that Fairley would do the same thing?

Probably not!

Memento

Name
Jemma
Where does Fairley fit into this puzzle?

Don't even fucking mention Fairley. If we're getting rid of Brockers so that that drunk-driving bastard can start, then we can fucking guarantee a bottom ranked defense.

Sorry, I'm just really pissed and I'm hoping that this is just a stupid rumor.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This would be the worst trade ever. Unless it's for a QB, no way am I getting rid of Brockers.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Pretty much this. I seriously hope Brockers plays so well next season that were forced to sign him to like a 5 year deal. He's officially my new favorite player because of how badly he's being underrated.

RamBill

Legend
Scott Bischoff ‏@Bischoff_Scott

Hearing that Rams DT Michael Brockers wants a long-term deal, could get moved. Multiple teams possibly involved, Lions, Cowboys, Texans.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I seriously hope we aren't moving up for Kevin White. I'd much rather have Cooper in this scenario.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
At least put some reality into this piteous rumor. Maybe something like contingent on Kevin White even being available at #7.

I'd keep Brockers and stay at #10. There isn't even a DT of Brockers' skill level and what he truly attributes to in this draft aside from Leonard Williams. Let's keep what is working and not fuck around, eh?.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
If it was Brockers for there 1st I'd think about, no way in hell do i trade Brockers and our 1st for there's.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
"Hearing that Brockers wants a multi-year deal could get moved"
????
What?

So is this the approach fish/snead/demoff had in mind when it comes to our young talent? Trade them instead of giving them multi year deals????
His makes absolutely no fucking sense
Give him a multi year deal next year what's the fucking problem

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I wouldn't do it to trade up for Kevin White, but I would for Cooper. I think White and Parker are on the same level and I can almost guarantee that one of those two would be there at 10. I love Brockers, and want him to stay, but Fisher can handle Fairley. I trust Snisher.

Picking up his option is what makes me think this is plausible. A team now gets him for 2 years rather than 1. It makes him that much more appealing.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I wouldn't do it to trade up for Kevin White, but I would for Cooper. I think White and Parker are on the same level and I can almost guarantee that one of those two would be there at 10. I love Brockers, and want him to stay, but Fisher can handle Fairley. I trust Snisher.

Picking up his option is what makes me think this is plausible. A team now gets him for 2 years rather than 1. It makes him that much more appealing.

Sure, they can handle Fairley until he bitches them out for having them use him as a nose guard and decides to leave for more money. You're talking about getting rid of a class act who also happens to be a very important player for this team for basically nothing. Because White and Cooper are not going to be there.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ain't no way that Brockers and the #10 pick get traded for the #7 pick...maybe Brockers straight up for #7, but no way does this make sense