Bears Rams Trade Rumor

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
2mfly4h.jpg

Bear in mind this guy nailed the Foles trade and fairly signings before anyone else. Something to ponder :-/

2j3s0g1.jpg

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
NO! DON'T TRADE BROCKERS SO THAT FUCKING FAIRLEY CAN GET IN THE LINEUP! FUCK!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why the fuck would we pick up Brockers' fifth year then trade him? That makes no sense.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the rams are gonna give up brockers to move up 3 spots.

gee that sounds feasible.

hurry up and come draft so we don't have to hear anymore of this shit.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Please let this guy be wrong. Please let this be a fucking rumor. This would be the worst thing the Rams have done since drafting Jason Smith.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Why the freak would we pick up Brockers' fifth year then trade him? That makes no sense.

I saw another tweet that said a trade might be in the works. Brockers wants a multi-year deal. No idea on specifics, though.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Trade Brokers this year and get something for him while he's under contract , or just let him walk away for nothing next year ?

Goose

GoosesGanders
Name
Goose
I'm not really sure how this trade makes sense. I hope there is more in it for the Rams.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Trade Brokers this year and get something for him while he's under contract , or just let him walk away for nothing next year ?

Wrong on both counts. Give him the long term deal he wants. He's twenty-four, for fuck's sake, and he's the best run-stopper on the entire defense, and he takes up two blockers for the rest of the D-line to get the stats.

Don't fucking trade this guy, Snisher. Give him what he wants.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Moving up from 10-7 is the same as pick 68 in the draft, according to the draft value chart.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler

Why would they let him walk next year when he's under contract in 2016?

Stel

Starter

He is the Rams' until after the 2016 season, since the option was taken.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I'm not really sure how this trade makes sense. I hope there is more in it for the Rams.

Only the Bears win with this trade. There's no possible way that it benefits us.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
then you guys are right , trading him makes no sense

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess you can look at it like this

Would you trade Kevin Whites potential for Michael Brockers Run Stuffing? Bearing in mind we have a ridiculous DL anyway