Arizona at LA first round of playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
If SF beats the Cowboys, then SF would go to GB. Same if the Eagles beat the Bucs who have been looking a little shaky.
Thanks for the clarification!! If that is true then I am guessing that I will be in the minority and be rooting for the DREADED 49’s to win their first two playoff games so the Rams don’t have to travel to Green Bay or Dallas and POSSIBLY even get ONE MORE SHOT TO BEAT SAN FRANCISCO this season (What a Great Way to end that CURSED LOSING STREAK the Rams have with SF!!!)!!!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL.....I'll be nice from now on but you do realize I said we may beat the Cardinals and you then said, "Everything you said was wrong".....so you think we won't beat the Cardinals.....good take.

I know, I know what you meant. :)
You said “may” win. We will win.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Thanks for the clarification!! If that is true then I am guessing that I will be in the minority and be rooting for the DREADED 49’s to win their first two playoff games so the Rams don’t have to travel to Green Bay or Dallas and POSSIBLY even get ONE MORE SHOT TO BEAT SAN FRANCISCO this season (What a Great Way to end that CURSED LOSING STREAK the Rams have with SF!!!)!!!
That would be awesome but I'd be near suicidal if the Rams lost at home to those fucks with the Super Bowl at stake.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
That would be awesome but I'd be near suicidal if the Rams lost at home to those fucks with the Super Bowl at stake.

That would definitely add to the Rams NIGHTMARISH Losing Streak against the 49’s!!!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I want to beat the 9ers to get to the Superbowl. Seriously.
That the kind of title I want to win. The kind without caveats.

Besides, it's not like our chances at GB would be much better.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
I want to beat the 9ers to get to the Superbowl. Seriously.
That the kind of title I want to win. The kind without caveats.

Besides, it's not like our chances at GB would be much better.

Exactly My Thoughts!!!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe the Rams can put more fans in the seats than Arizona. Their fan base isn’t as bad as LA , but close. .

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It really doesn’t matter what day it is the way they run their week of practice and preparation as long as it isn’t a Saturday game following a Monday night game.

Time for an attitude adjustment and resetting the expectations.