Arizona at LA first round of playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know the more I think about this team and how they seem to be shitty when they end up in the catbird seat, maybe it's a blessing in disguise to see them lose a close-fought matchup this weekend. It ensures any NFC West celebration is gonna leave them hungry. That is also how they tend to be at their best.

My only concern is that this loss carries over and we lose to the Cardinals.

Between him poor the defense played, Ramsey yelling what felt like nonstop on the sidelines, and McVay being the most bothered after a loss that I've ever seen.....I'm concerned.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
and then make it a short week for the winner , how stupid is that
NFL always protects Rodgers and Brady. Always. No coincidence that the Packers last game was against the team in their division that everybody picked to finish last.

Flipper89

UDFA
Hope this game is on ESPN + and not only regular ESPN. Not trying to watch on an unreliable stream

Braindead

UDFA
Thanks for the clarification!! If that is true then I am guessing that I will be in the minority and be rooting for the DREADED 49’s to win their first two playoff games so the Rams don’t have to travel to Green Bay or Dallas and POSSIBLY even get ONE MORE SHOT TO BEAT SAN FRANCISCO this season (What a Great Way to end that CURSED LOSING STREAK the Rams have with SF!!!)!!!
I don't know if we are the minority, but i'd LOVE to see the Rams beat SF for the NFC crown.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm really pissed about this Monday bullshit. Hell they got rid of Monday night Football to end the season BECAUSE it gave an unfair disadvantage to the two teams playing on MNF if they happen to be in the playoffs. But now the NFL is going to fucking make two teams play on MNF during the playoffs?!?!?! Not to mention, I want to watch my game on the fucking weekend. Was really hoping for Saturday night so I can at least get drunk during it.

Q729

Legend

Maybe the Monday game guarantees the winner plays on Sunday. So it's no worse than a team playing on a Saturday.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Maybe the Monday game guarantees the winner plays on Sunday. So it's no worse than a team playing on a Saturday.
100% no way we will play Saturday. Its going to be Sunday and I dont beleive it will be GB....

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
The Rams better get their act together. They can't play the Cardinals like they played yesterday.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
It is possible. We dominated the first 25 minutes but let them off the hook.
So which team are we? The one that did everything right in the first half or the one that got run over in the second?

Recent history against SF says it's the former.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah we're gonna have our hands full with those fuckers. And they'll probably have half the crowd too thanks a lot LA.

Q729

Legend
Yeah we're gonna have our hands full with those fuckers. And they'll probably have half the crowd too thanks a lot LA.
That's fine. They had the majority of the crowd last time we whooped 'em.