Arizona at LA first round of playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Now we can blame Goff for the loss since if not for him we would be playing in Ariz where they lost 5 in a row.

that's something that a lot of people on this board can get behind.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
Thanks for the clarification!! If that is true then I am guessing that I will be in the minority and be rooting for the DREADED 49’s to win their first two playoff games so the Rams don’t have to travel to Green Bay or Dallas and POSSIBLY even get ONE MORE SHOT TO BEAT SAN FRANCISCO this season (What a Great Way to end that CURSED LOSING STREAK the Rams have with SF!!!)!!!
Believe it or not, I want another shot at the 49ers. We need to beat them to get that monkey off our back to win a Super Bowl.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Believe it or not, I want another shot at the 49ers. We need to beat them to get that monkey off our back to win a Super Bowl.

the cowboys will probably wipe the floor with them. they're not that great of a team. don't understand why the rams can't beat them.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm really pissed about this Monday bullshit. Hell they got rid of Monday night Football to end the season BECAUSE it gave an unfair disadvantage to the two teams playing on MNF if they happen to be in the playoffs. But now the NFL is going to fucking make two teams play on MNF during the playoffs?!?!?! Not to mention, I want to watch my game on the fucking weekend. Was really hoping for Saturday night so I can at least get drunk during it.
You still can get a short week if you play a Sunday followed by a Saturday. Happens every yr. So a little overblown.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Going into thinking we probably lose.

Akers may be back but unlikely to make an impact.

No Woods, no Earnest Jones, no SJD, no Fuller.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
NFL always protects Rodgers and Brady. Always. No coincidence that the Packers last game was against the team in their division that everybody picked to finish last.
I find it interesting that Brady fans think the opposite, that the NFL is out to get Brady. They say deflate gate had nothing to do with Brady, and the fines, suspension, and the denial of the suspension appeal was the NFL getting after him.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Monday is a holiday so no problem getting a good Rams crowd to the game, eh??

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
the cowboys will probably wipe the floor with them. they're not that great of a team. don't understand why the rams can't beat them.

In the last two seasons the 49ers are 12-17 against teams not named the Rams. The 49ers would have to go through Dallas and Green Bay in order to get a shot at the Rams again. If the Rams won their first two. I wouldn't bet on those odds even if I got ten to one.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Dang, both the Curds RB's are GTD? And DHop is out? Thats pretty big for us.

First game, were we got beaten down, Edmonds had 120 yard, Conner had 50 yards and 2 TD's, Murray had 39 for a total of 216 yards rushing. Hopkins was avg with 4/67. AJ Green had best receving day 5/67 TD. Donald was largely uneffective.

Second game were we kicked their asses, Edmonds was out, Conner got 13/31 2TD and Murray got 7/61 for only 103 yards rushing. Hopkins was banged up but produced 5/54. Conner also had 9/94 receiving. AJ green went off for 7/102. Donald WRECKED them in this game for 3 sacks.

If in fact those RB's are out, we should have 2 main focuses; contain Murray in pocket and stick Ramsey to Green like glue. If Donald has another Donald type game, we can easily win this one.

:helmet: WHO's HOUSE!?! :shitlogo: