Are the 49ers going to be our biggest threat in the coming years ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
They will need to tag him, to ensure keeping him. I wonder if that will cause the 9ers to lose some other valuable player...

They have a ton of cap space. No different if we pay Donald. They won’t lose crap though. If anything they will be adding. The Niners are coming, we just have to keep improving too.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Wouldn't it be something if they did place a franchise tag on him and some team came out of nowhere was willing to give up the two 1st rounders and signed him to an offer sheet which represented more than they were willing to pay.
:hiding:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Jags already clinched the division so maybe they were not focused.

They didn't look focused when the Rams beat them either.

They are an inconsistent team, and can be beaten by an average or worse team and can then go out and stomp a really good team. When that D shows up to play they are hard to stop.

I'm sure nobody in the AFC is looking forward to seeing them in the playoffs. The Steelers and Patriots would be road games and in cold weather and I don't think they have played a game in "winter" conditions and that does matter for warm weather teams. But nobody wants them that's for sure.