Anyone into the AFFL?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have a recording of each W and pretty much know the games by heart. At least there were 11 wins last year to chose from. The best game hands down was the game in Seattle. Sending all those bitches to the exits by halftime is a bucket list occasion. :ROFLMAO::rolllaugh::rimshot:
Yes, I watch that game...over, and over, and over...lol

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Den, no joke, non-military people don't know what its like to adjust your stride in just marching (especially if you are short or tall), let alone running in formation...
It might just be a commo (or Army) thing, but we don't do that any more. If you're tall, you just run a little farther back. If you're short, you do whatever you want because no one can see you anyway. That's all in your regular unit anyway. In basic we could barely keep formation because none of us were in shape to keep up with anything while running.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It might just be a commo (or Army) thing, but we don't do that any more. If you're tall, you just run a little farther back. If you're short, you do whatever you want because no one can see you anyway. That's all in your regular unit anyway. In basic we could barely keep formation because none of us were in shape to keep up with anything while running.
It's a NAVY thing...or at least it was.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Damn it's coming to town here on Thursday. Wish it wasn't a school night, would totally go otherwise.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I like any football where talented athletes are involved. Does AFFL take the place of the NFL? Of course not. But I enjoy it WAY more than NBA, NHL and heaven forbid Baseball (it's so boring I don't even know which letters to use).

You know what watching those guys play flag football without helmets and pads does? It reminds you in a strange way that they're just "normal" guys and not some kind of robotic. made of rock and steal men. You know what I'm sayin?

I'd love to play 7 on 7 flag football on a full size field with refs and scoreboard. Great fun!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No I haven’t. We don’t watch much regular TV so I hardly ever see the latest commercials. It seems to happen weekly that someone asks me if I’ve seen some commercial. I feel so out of the loop.

I think it was done in Europe and it's funny you should find it on the web.

They shamed him nicely.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I love the flag football idea , and I think it can make alot of money.

If retired players or even talented young guys want to play competitive football on TV I'm all for it. It's another form of sport to keep me entertained while the Rams are are off.

I would honestly rather watch this over some of the other live sports on espn.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
“Fighting Cancer” wins the $1 million dollar prize.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Den, no joke, non-military people don't know what its like to adjust your stride in just marching (especially if you are short or tall), let alone running in formation...
Running in formation is an art form. Because everyone has to be in step and with the same speed. We ran the obstacle course on the last Wednesday of basic. Several of us sprained our ankles doing it. But with only 2 days left till graduation no one was going to sick call and get sent back 2 weeks. So the next two days of running in formation the whole unit slowed down for those of us who were hurt. On Friday when they gave us our physical fitness test we ran the mile and half 2:30 slower than we had on Monday. Fast enough for everyone to pass, slow enough for those that were hurting. Once done, 7 of us fell out for sick call. TI was pissed that we waited 2 days, but impressed that we had come together as a team.