Anybody wanna kick around some thoughts for next offseason moves?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
O-line is a priority.

This team's success is dependent on the offense playing well.

My Offseason moves by priority:

50m cap space

Cut and save - Quinn(11.4) Barron(7)and Tavon(3)

Let walk - Watkins (We have depth)

New 2018 cap space 71m

1 Donald 6 yr 120m(20)
2 Sullivan 3yr 24m(8)
3 Trumaine 5yr 60m(12)
4 NRC 5yr 50m(10)
5 Joyner 5yr 50m(10)

I like this allotment except I would only sign one of Joyner and NRC and use that $10M on another offensive lineman.

Last edited:

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Also need a physical presence at ILB whether by FA or draft.... LBs typically can be had cheap in FA.
I disagree I think adding a nt or developing smart takes care of that issue , I love the speed tree and barron bring and they are both signed for a few years...no way tree can play olb in this 3-4

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Rams 2018 NFL mock draft: 4-round projection entering Week 17
usatsi_10332551.jpg

By: Cameron DaSilva | 24 hours ago

The NFL Draft is still months away, and for the first time in a while, Rams fans aren’t looking forward to their team selecting a blue-chip talent high in the first round. Instead, they’re focused on winning a playoff game, and potentially a Super Bowl.

That being said, it’s always draft season at Draft Wire where Luke Easterling cooked up his latest four-round mock draft. He has the Rams alternating with defense and offense, looking at the secondary in the first round.

28. Los Angeles Rams | Denzel Ward | CB | Ohio State

If Trumaine Johnson doesn’t return, the Rams will have to invest premium resources in finding his replacement. What Ward lacks in ideal size, he makes up for in just about every other area of his game, giving the Buckeyes another first-round talent out of a secondary that produced three last year.

In the third round, Easterling has the Rams going offense with lineman Mason Cole, who’s been invited to the Senior Bowl next month.

92. Los Angeles Rams | Mason Cole | OL | Michigan
In the fourth round, the Rams take Josh Allen. No, not that Josh Allen, but the linebacker out of Kentucky. He would add good depth in Los Angeles as an edge rusher.

124. Los Angeles Rams | Josh Allen | LB | Kentucky

WalterFootball :

27. Isaiah Oliver | CB | Colorado

91. James Hearns | OLB | Louisville

124. Mark Fields | CB | Clemson

DraftSite.com :

26. Isaiah Oliver | CB | Colorado

90. Geron Christian | OT | Louisville

122. Chad Thomas | DE | Miami

DraftWire.USAToday :

28. Jaire Alexander | CB | Louisville

92. Alex Cappa | OT | Humboldt St.

124. Josh Allen | OLB | Kentucky

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I disagree I think adding a nt or developing smart takes care of that issue , I love the speed tree and barron bring and they are both signed for a few years...no way tree can play olb in this 3-4

It would appear that Barron is not holding up physically at LB.. has hardley been able to practice much. I would let him go or trade him and take his $7M in cap savings and distribute elsewhere, including adding a solid ILB.