Antonio Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Eagle fans are the worst. Everytime somebody seems available, they expect Rosen to go out and get him. I used to think it was because they always had the cap room but that's not the case anymore. They want everybody and expect everybody they want to be a perfect fit.

Yeah I pretty much hate every Eagles fan that I've ever met. They have this weird arrogance, that makes no sense. It's like they are proud about how ignorant they are. And if you don't like it they'll either threaten you or make some nonsensical argument about how your wrong. I quit trying to talk football with any of them because you can't reason with stupid.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I pretty much hate every Eagles fan that I've ever met. They have this weird arrogance, that makes no sense. It's like they are proud about how ignorant they are. And if you don't like it they'll either threaten you or make some nonsensical argument about how your wrong. I quit trying to talk football with any of them because you can't reason with stupid.

I used to feel that way, but I actually met a chill Eagles fan where I live. So they do have at least one. :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I used to feel that way, but I actually met a chill Eagles fan where I live. So they do have at least one. :LOL:

I know one. Season ticket holder.

He’s a mega fan, but good guy. Was rooting for our Rams in the SB.

That makes 2! :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Probably the same guy ;)

well-played-gif-7.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is why I am not a fan of him. Aaron Rodgers is in the same boat just doesn't seem like a good teammate.

Rodgers never walked out on his team, Brown did.

That's as bad as it gets.

He and Bell are not the type I would want to see on the Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just a thought.

Bell probably cost the Steelers a playoff birth. Just one more win and they go instead of the Colts.

How can you have a guy like that AND a guy like Brown in your locker room? It seems impossible to make it work knowing that a lot of team mates, maybe most, are going to feel like you fucked them over.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The guy was under contract @flv

You can't negotiate by holding the person you want to negotiate with as a hostage.

That's immature of him.

And now, as his value drops, what good is this going forward?

It's just a pile of shit LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I don't recall the Bears winning a SB with the star RB holding out and the best WR quitting on the team.

Bell was a Safety.

As far as the Bears being in control of their own fortunes I disagree.

One guy who signed a contract and cashed the checks backed out of a legally binding document that he willing signed and the other just fucking copped out on his team in the midst of a temper tantrum because someone called out his effort.

Both are bullshit IMO.

Honor the deal. Put in the effort.

I do it every day for significantly less $$$. So do billions of people all over the planet.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
No he wasn't.

And he told them he wouldn't play if they tagged him again. It's all in them.

He is supposed to play if tagged.

The fact that he walked away is on him.

If he gets tagged there is no option, it is an extension of the contract that the teams control.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If he gets tagged there is no option, it is an extension of the contract that the teams control.

Only if he signs the tag. Which he refused to do. He is not forced to play, he was not being paid, there was no contract.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That's incorrect. The tag protects his rights, but he has no obligation to play.