Antonio Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Still won though.

IDK when or why AB has taken the roll of butthurt diva WR. He's been acting like a baby all year, and was dating back to last year and his Gatorade tantrum.

Brown started to get bent because of the team not treating Bell the way he should have been treated, or at least how Brown thinks he should have been. Many believe, and I agree that if they handled things better and still had Bell, then the Steelers make the playoffs.

Being a star player, it's possible Brown is disgusted with management and sees the Bell situation as a prelude to what he has to look forward to. A few years of tags, instead of a big payday while still in his prime. He may figure F it. Ill make them want to trade me or let me hit free agency so I can get the big contract that I deserve, and that Leveon deserves.

I blame Ben Rapelisberger for the schism. HOF player, crappy person. Just look at how he trashed Mason Rudolph as a draft pick this year. That's not even counting his off-the-field crap.

Is he really a HoF player? I hear that a lot but just don't see it.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Rothlisberger is a dick. He and the Steelers deserve each other. We’re playing them next season, there I think. Looking forward.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
seems to be some misinformation in here. Brown supposedly got into heated argument with Ben and threw a football at him, and decided it would be best to stay away from team the next couple days but showed up on sunday expecting to play, but the steelers didnt let him

tough to tell if staying away from the team was the right move without knowing the full story, but it seems like he didnt just abandon his team and miss a critical game over an argument

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Still amazes me that Rapelisberger is an NFL star and not in prison, where he belongs.

Guilty as sin for raping that girl in a bathroom. Gave $ to another accuser to keep her quiet about rape. Had a 3rd and fourth rape accusation as well. The guy is a serial rapist, but his adoring-fan cops never made the charges stick.

Disgusting human being, amazing that he got away with it all.

RAMBUSH

Starter
As a Pennsylvanian surrounded by Steeler fans, it just warms my heart to see other organizations faltering.

Being a Rams fan here has garnered much ridicule from the arrogant and entitled Steelers faithful.

Fuckem and freak the Steelers. May they never reach the playoffs again!
Amen, im a pa ram fan as well...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Brown started to get bent because of the team not treating Bell the way he should have been treated, or at least how Brown thinks he should have been. Many believe, and I agree that if they handled things better and still had Bell, then the Steelers make the playoffs.

Being a star player, it's possible Brown is disgusted with management and sees the Bell situation as a prelude to what he has to look forward to. A few years of tags, instead of a big payday while still in his prime. He may figure F it. Ill make them want to trade me or let me hit free agency so I can get the big contract that I deserve, and that Leveon deserves.

AB got paid though before him.

AB should also know that the team doesn't conduct business for players they don't feel are worth it. They got rid of Santonio Holmes (Super Bowl MVP), Mike Wallace (who was a stud, and in favor of AB no less), James Harrison, etc.

The Steelers will be better off without both AB and Leveon Bell. Juju and James Connor can take it from here.

Side note....lot of Ben hate. If other players that have done horrible things (Ray Lewis, Mike Vick) can get their life on track, so can Ben, which he has.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Ryan Clark - October 4, 2017

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-done-extremely-good-job-of-tricking-people/

Clark spent four years on the same team as Brown, so Clark definitely is in a position to comment on Brown’s true attitude and demeanor.

“Antonio has done an extremely good job of tricking people,” former teammate Ryan Clark said on ESPN Radio. “He’s done a very good spin job of having us think, or making people think who don’t know him, that it’s all about the Pittsburgh Steelers, [Brown is] just a hard worker who’s here to win football games.

No, Antonio Brown loves Antonio Brown. If you listen to people talk about him. If you listen to the media, a lot of time the fans, they have an adoration for him that is not necessarily a depiction of who he is. He’s like most receivers. He’s selfish.”

Ryan Clark - Jan. 1, 2019

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...onio-browns-pittsburgh-tenure-its-time-to-go/

“When it comes to just being a good teammate, when it comes to just being supportive, understanding that you’re trying to achieve one goal, that doesn’t matter to him,” Clark said of Brown, in an appearance on SportsCenter with Scott Van Pelt. “What matters to him is 19 attempts, 14 catches, 185 yards, two touchdowns against the Saints. That’s what’s important to Antonio Brown.”

“This is about the fabric of the team,” Clark said. “This is about the guy that goes Facebook Live as your coach is talking and leaks information out of the locker room that never should be there, this is about the guy that publicly talks about not getting the ball or issues with the offensive coordinator, knocks over garbage cans or knocks over Gatorade bottles and cans because he doesn’t get the rock.

At some point, when you’re an organization that’s built on team, organization that’s built on integrity, you have to show the rest of the locker room that. Will he be good going forward? Probably so. But you have to take that stand.”

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta think Green Bay will be interested. They're gonna be scratching around for answers after this season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I saw a tweet saying he would be a good fit for the whiners. Idk how good he is without Rapistberger. Jimmy G-String isn’t gunna deliver him the deep ball the way he likes. I doubt it would work there.

I think at Brown’s age he’ll want to go to a winning team right away. Can’t imagine the 49’ers to be a spot he’d pick.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AB got paid though before him.

AB should also know that the team doesn't conduct business for players they don't feel are worth it. They got rid of Santonio Holmes (Super Bowl MVP), Mike Wallace (who was a stud, and in favor of AB no less), James Harrison, etc.

The Steelers will be better off without both AB and Leveon Bell. Juju and James Connor can take it from here.

Side note....lot of Ben hate. If other players that have done horrible things (Ray Lewis, Mike Vick) can get their life on track, so can Ben, which he has.
How long will JuJu and James Connor wanna remain a steeler after they basically shitted on their two stars. And we see how James Connor faired after a while when the work load started adding up

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I saw a tweet saying he would be a good fit for the whiners. Idk how good he is without Rapistberger. Jimmy G-String isn’t gunna deliver him the deep ball the way he likes. I doubt it would work there.

Agreed. Dink and dunk offense isn’t what Brown will want.

Gotta think Green Bay will be interested. They're gonna be scratching around for answers after this season.

Rodgers has enough ego and attitude already. Adding a hot head like Brown could be volatile.

How long will JuJu and James Connor wanna remain a steeler after they basically shitted on their two stars. And we see how James Connor faired after a while when the work load started adding up

Yeah, Connor isn’t the guy. He is no Bell.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think at Brown’s age he’ll want to go to a winning team right away. Can’t imagine the 49’ers to be a spot he’d pick.
I don't know, Sherman picked them and Lynch dumpster dived even deeper with the Raiders, so...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

AB signed two contracts. One for $42.5 mil, and a second for $68 mil.

The team offered Leveon a $70 mil deal, which he and his posse turned down. I don't see how that's shitting on their stars.

James Conner is a traditional RB. He did just fine, and would've been a 1000 yard rusher if he didn't get a high ankle sprain. And he doesn't get arrested, suspended. Or act like an asshole when he didn't get the contract the team felt was fair. JuJu was just voted team MVP, despite fumbling away the ball. He held himself accountable.

If AB keeps this up, he'll end up just like Santonio Holmes and Mike Wallace.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
No, and probably never will get one.

He might if he can get on the right team and that’s the only point I am making. I think he wants a ring.

He almost won one his rookie year against the Packers, but the Steelers lost.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He might if he can get on the right team and that’s the only point I am making. I think he wants a ring.

He almost won one his rookie year against the Packers, but the Steelers lost.
Probably he wants one, but I think his actions of late are not very professional, imo. I wouldn't want him for the Rams, I know.