Alliance of American Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surprised St. Louis didn't get a team
I think the XFL will be putting a team in St Louis for the 2020 opening season.....I think the AAF is smart by signing guys to 3 year contracts, where the only way out of it is going to the NFL....So they will lock up a lot of talent before the XFL gets them...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for the San Diego FLEET.
HC : Mike Martz
DC: Larry Marmie
WR Coach : Az-Zahir Hakim

WR: Nelson Spruce.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Larry Marmie? Larry fcking MARMIE??? Seriously??

This perfectly illustrates why Martz ultimately failed as a head coach (despite early success) and never made it back to that rank in the NFL. Marmie was to DC's what Rob Boras was to OC's, and that is unbelievably, unimaginably AWFUL. And Martz not only hired him, he retained him after he absolutely destroyed the Rams D, thereby (once again) doubling down on a bad bet. And now he's bringing him back again?

smfh

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Larry Marmie? Larry fcking MARMIE??? Seriously??

This perfectly illustrates why Martz ultimately failed as a head coach (despite early success) and never made it back to that rank in the NFL. Marmie was to DC's what Rob Boras was to OC's, and that is unbelievably, unimaginably AWFUL. And Martz not only hired him, he retained him after he absolutely destroyed the Rams D, thereby (once again) doubling down on a bad bet. And now he's bringing him back again?

smfh
I'm excited to see decent football and the developmental aspect of the league. We might see some damn fine players come to the NFL from it, because they were given a chance to develop with NFL coaches....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm excited to see decent football and the developmental aspect of the league. We might see some damn fine players come to the NFL from it, because they were given a chance to develop with NFL coaches....

I completely agree with your take.

But it doesn't change the fact that, in terms of DC ability, Larry Marmie has a collapsed giant-star black hole level of suckage. Either he's the Rob Boras of DC's, or Boras was the Larry Marmie of OC's.

:ROFLMAO:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Luv me some Larry Marmie! ~nighttrain

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well at least we know one team in the league will score a lot of points each week.

Of course I’m referring to whatever team is playing The Fleet

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well at least we know one team in the league will score a lot of points each week.

Of course I’m referring to whatever team is playing The Fleet
YOU BASTID! ~Spruuuuuce

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results
We call it St Louis Rams Light! ~ Vermeil's Protege