Alliance of American Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, one door closes and another opens.

The brand spankin' new AAF football league opens next weekend!

Lots of former NFL coaches and players will be in the new league, including Spruuuuuuuce! (and many other former Rams). I think I will begin following Mike Martz's new team, the San Diego FLEET. I am hoping this becomes the development league we have all been waiting for. They are smart in not competing with the NFL, and seem to be coordinating with it...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Will this league be televised? I will definitely follow the Martz led team.
I think the NFLN channel will be showing some games, and it starts next weekend!

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CBS is supposed to show a game every Saturday night at 8:00 PM Eastern.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The FLEET will be playing in the Chargers old stadium, which I remember as San Diego Jack Murphy stadium...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will this league be televised? I will definitely follow the Martz led team.
Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019 8:00 p.m. — Atlanta Legends @ Orlando Apollos (CBS) Announcers: Andrew Catalon (play-by-play), Gary Danielson (analyst), Melanie Collins (reporter)

8:00 p.m. — San Diego Fleet @ San Antonio Commodes (CBS) Announcers: Spero Dedes (play-by-play), Trent Green (analyst), Tiki Barber (analyst), Jamie Erdahl (reporter)

Read more: https://programminginsider.com/2019...ootball-aaf-week-1-tv-and-announcer-schedule/

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Being a ex Navy guy and having gone to boot camp in San Diego . this was an easy one for me

Go Fleet !!!!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I just did a search for the San Antonio Commodes, because I think that's the team my family will root for. In the "people also searched for" section b it had the Arizona Hotshots, Birmingham Iron, etc, etc and the Dallas Cowboys.

I know it's just because it's a nearby (relatively, this is Texas) football team, but it's still funny.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just did a search for the San Antonio Commodes, because I think that's the team my family will root for. In the "people also searched for" section b it had the Arizona Hotshots, Birmingham Iron, etc, etc and the Dallas Cowboys.

I know it's just because it's a nearby (relatively, this is Texas) football team, but it's still funny.
I love the sound of Birmingham "Anything".....Just sounds tough as hell!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Go Orlando Apollos! They play in UCF’s stadium so I have to support them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Being a ex Navy guy and having gone to boot camp in San Diego . this was an easy one for me

Go Fleet !!!!!
I was stationed at Naval Ocean Systems Center on Point Loma and on a ship at 32nd street Naval Station, San Diego....

Another Squid for the FLEET!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I love the sound of Birmingham "Anything".....Just sounds tough as hell!

Interesting.
I'm from a town in the UK which is near a large city called Birmingham.
Birmingham area is also known as the Black Country for its manufacturing and factories back in the day, especially blacksmiths.
It is also the primary city where Peaky Blinders is based.

Therefore, Birmingham Irons it is for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, this new league seemed to have picked all southern locations for their teams in the midst of winter and early spring except for Salt Lake City. This Rice-Eccles Stadium, home of the Utah Utes and the new Stallions, is 400 feet above Salt Lake City itself, at 4637 feet. It's an outdoor stadium that high in Winter...wtf? lol

Last edited:

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
The AAF stars up this Saturday and I'm actually excited. Some interesting finds... Mike Martz is head coach of the San Diego team, also Steve Spurrier and Mike Singletary are HC's. Former Ram Luis Perez is starting QB for Birmingham team.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The AAF srats up this Saturday and I'm actually excited. Some interesting finds... Mike Martz is head coach of the San Diego team, also Steve Spurrier and Mike Singletary are HC's. Former Ram Luis Perez is starting QB for Birmingham team.
Merged into existing thread.