All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
That was the hit (to the head) that caused the pick in OT.

And your point?

For every non call against the Rams there is an equal against the Saints.

I appreciate your non combative tone. But your on a Rams board with real fans that know the game. Not a bunch of Twitter heads that don't understand that there is a lot of missed calls in every game.

The Saints got beat with a lot of plays. The non call was just but one.

The biggest play of the game was GZ nailing the longest game winning FG in playoff history.

Ellard80

Legend
pass interference needs to be review able.. after this it probably will be.

Also: Brees could have done what Brady did in over-time - take the ball down and score a TD and win the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fellas lets keep it classy a lot of non calls both ways that affected this game. It just worked out in our favor this time, we have been on the other side of the situation. Lets keep it respectful because if we had lost a game that way this chat would be on fire just like the Saints board.

We all know the refs have been bad all season.

They have indeed, too bad the narrative has switched only when it went in the Rams favor on one call. I think whenever another fan brings it up from now on I'll just advise them there's too much salt in their Gumbo they should get Marcus Peters to make some for them with low salt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As long as it's both ways, the defense can review one that's called against them as well as the offense if one isn't called. And facemask should as well.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Also: Brees could have done what Brady did in over-time - take the ball down and score a TD and win the game.

i don't think so. almost all pass plays have some form of pass interference. imagine at the end of the game the hc throws a hail mary challenge flag when the pass is incomplete and the refs look at the play in slow motion. dbs are always grabbing. i can't see it ending well.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Leave penalty reviews out of it.

Full time ref crews and better training eliminates most of the issue.

But wait. That will cost money. Instead we can have more reviews and make money with more commercials.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The entire organization wants to bitch about the call while they were cheating all game with the whistles, huh?

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The last dude belongs behind bars, lol.

Edit: some bad language.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Now Kronke should release a statement stating the other calls that were not flagged that should have been against the Saints.

Kroenke won't do anything of the sort because he knows what the fuck he is doing. And that's coming from someone who has been very critical of him in the past.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I believe the new rule will allow you to challenge a penalty, but you still will only have two challenges and must have timeouts left and penalties will not be reviewable in the last two minutes, so you have to hold onto those challenge(s). So unless a penalty is that obvious early in the game or results in a TD or lack their of, most coaches will hold that challenge to the end of the game and the masses will be satisfied.

Last edited:

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Kroenke won't do anything of the sort because he knows what the freak he is doing. And that's coming from someone who has been very critical of him in the past.

Personally I don't care for him either. But he shouldn't sit idiley by and let another owner tarnish our win.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Personally I don't care for him either. But he shouldn't sit idiley by and let another owner tarnish our win.

He should remain dignified and calm and silent and absolutely not get into a public spat of any kind.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Bitch about non-calls? How about AD and Suh getting horse-collared almost every snap all season long by opposing O linemen and not getting a flag. Or better yet, how about the Johnny Hekker spot in the Saints game week nine, that should have given the Rams a 1st and ten. They might have won the game had they made the right spot, and then the playoff game would have been in Los Angeles.

Saints had every opportunity to put the Rams away, but they didn't. So all of you sore losers can go cry me a river.:cry::death:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

Nothing is tarnished. This is sour grapes plain and simple. They can have their excuse if they need it - we still move on and they still go home.

Personally, I think they are embarrassing themselves but that’s just me.

I’m ready to move on to the Super Bowl and the Patriots. Who is with me?

fearsomefour

Legend
Maybe this cow will be joining her obnoxious, dancing, mobbed up dead husband soon for the long dirt nap.
One can hope.

*Said with respect and love.

dang

Legend
That was the hit (to the head) that caused the pick in OT.
El caliente - you seem like a good guy. Do yourself a favor and let it go. It's in the books - looking for a conspiracy theory will only eat you up. Your Saints lost despite having MANY chances to win. Your defense played valiantly. Your offense sputtered terribly. You have a very good team but perhaps you need to look internally vs externally for answers to why you lost. Starting with your coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.