Albums you can listen to front to back and back again?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Some great music mentioned in here. I will add a few..

Big Wreck - Albatross (Seriously, trust me on this....get it and thank me later. It gets better with every listen.)

Deftones - Koi No Yokan (pretty much anything by the Deftones though as they are one of my fave bands of all time).

The Dirty Heads - Any Port in a Storm (Great boat music)

Oh, and @-X- I was listening to Kiss Alive II last night with some buddies in my garage! Larger than Life is still such a sledgehammer of a song. I was obsessed with Kiss growing up....I think I was Ace for Halloween for like 8 years running, haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Some great music mentioned in here. I will add a few..

Big Wreck - Albatross (Seriously, trust me on this....get it and thank me later. It gets better with every listen.)

Deftones - Koi No Yokan (pretty much anything by the Deftones though as they are one of my fave bands of all time).

The Dirty Heads - Any Port in a Storm (Great boat music)

Oh, and @-X- I was listening to Kiss Alive II last night with some buddies in my garage! Larger than Life is still such a sledgehammer of a song. I was obsessed with Kiss growing up....I think I was Ace for Halloween for like 8 years running, haha.
Nyshe. Yeah, I was Ace too a few times. My English teacher in 6th grade was Ace's cousin, and he used to show us photos of all those dudes before they were unmasked. I'd imagine if this was during the smartphone era, he wouldn't even have given us a look. Back in those days all you could do is brag about it to other people so they could say "Yeah, sure he did."

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Freaking Piece of Mind.
Being an aspiring drummer when I was a kid I just loved that album. Wore that one out several times.
Listening to Nicko got me to stick with single bass drum also. It was a good day when I mastered Where Eagles Dare.
Fast forward several years and I actually got to take a couple of lessons with Nicko.
Very down to earth humble and supremely nice dude.

I was fortunate enough to see Maiden on the tour for that album, Nicko's first. What a great show.

Pho Kadat

Rookie
Metallica - Pretty much anything pre-"Black" album
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven, Vulgar Display of Power
God Forbid - Gone Forever
Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake
Mudvayne - The End of All Things to Come
Tool - Undertow, Aemina
A7X - Waking the Fallen
Into Eternity - Buried in Oblivion
Devil Driver - The Fury of Our Maker's Hand
Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Led Zepplin - any album

Agreed.

Physical Graffiti is my favorite.
In through the out door was the beginning of what could have been. I wish we could have had a few more album from them.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The Cure / Disintegration. Incredible.
Any album by Queensryche or Iron Maiden.

Alan Jackson / Everything I Love. His best album by far.

Alice in chains / Jar of flies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed.

Physical Graffiti is my favorite.
In through the out door was the beginning of what could have been. I wish we could have had a few more album from them.
True that. Graffitti and Led Zep I are my favorites.

cracengl

Rookie
Not saying they're my favorite band, but growing up I absolutely wore out Cake - Fashion Nugget. I can sing you every freaking word. I could also say the same about Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Deep Purple - Machine Head

Jethro Tull - Thick as a Brick. (I know, I know...I'm the only one).