According to this Doctor AD will not be hindered whatsoever this weekend!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course it won't affect him. This is Aaron Fuckin Donald we are talking about here.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good info. It's Aaron Donald though. Fuck the injections just strap on the body armor and release him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to doctors they are unsure Aaron Donald is Human....that's what i got out of this thread.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what I wanted to hear. A healthy AD is the piece that we most need to stress Rodgers, along with Ramsey on Adams. We are going to win.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I dunno... let’s keep in mind that this Doc has no other info except “X-ray negative for fracture.”

Ive had cracked rib cartilage myself, and it was incredibly painful for weeks... it hurt just to breathe, and a sneeze or a cough was agony. But granted I am mortal and AD is not.

My point is, yeah, we all trust AD to gut it out. And yeah, they will shoot him up with a painkiller. But a rib cartilage injury is no small thing.

And going a hundred miles an hour against 300-pound linemen with that injury? I can’t imagine.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I disagree...he’ll be very limited. The Packers should single team him...maybe with a RB...he’s no threat.....

Mwahahahahaha! :hush:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Still seems a bit risky to me, but if that's the route they go, I hope for the best.
What risk are you referring to? The shot? Him playing with the injury we still don't know the extent of? Him gutting it out through the pain? I just don't know what you are keying on from that video.