Aaron Rodgers to Jets - Trade Complete

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
NYJ currently own the longest playoff drought I believe at 13 years. Some of us Rams faithful know exactly what that looks and feels like.

I don’t blame the Jets for trying anything at this point.

Psycho_X

Legend
Rodgers has enjoyed being in Green Bay where media is basically non-existent... local at least compared to New York. He's going to arrive in New York and have a reporter or blogger up his ass everywhere he goes. I can't wait.

Tano

Legend
There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. The boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later, the boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "How terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."

Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."
I want to say the Lions go 11 - 5 this year but I want to wait until FA and the Draft is over before I make any predictions.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rodgers has enjoyed being in Green Bay where media is basically non-existent... local at least compared to New York. He's going to arrive in New York and have a reporter or blogger up his ass everywhere he goes. I can't wait.
Excellent point. This should be entertaining to watch the NY media dismember his hipster ass.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
What does Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, and Jimmy G have in common? They each won one NFC championship game.

And Stafford matched the one (1) SB title. But Rodgers had superior supporting talent compared to Stafford over his career.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
What does Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, and Jimmy G have in common? They each won one NFC championship game.

And Stafford matched the one (1) SB title. But Rodgers had superior supporting talent compared to Stafford over his career.

Rodgers really has underachieved in his career given the supporting casts he's had. The Pack has had more than one soul-crushing playoff loss at home against teams they should have been able to beat during his tenure.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Trades not even done yet and he's already making demands lol.

View: https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1635696665653915690?s=20

I don't think this bodes well for the Jets having success.

As good as Rodgers is, Wide Receiver and Tight End are NOT positions of significant need. The Jets have good players that they invested in with high draft choices and free agent money.

They have Garrett Wilson, Elijah Moore and Corey Davis at WR. Lazard would be no more than their fourth-best-WR. Cobb would have no role absent injuries. Beckham is NOT where the Jets should spend cap-$.

At TE, they have Tyler Conklin, C.J. Uzomah and Jeremy Ruckert. Marcedes Lewis shouldn't even have a roster spot.

If the Jets make these type of additions to satisfy Rodgers, some better players might have to be released for cap relief; and some better young players may see far less playing time.

If this is what Rodgers wants, or has demanded, he's not focused on winning.

Speculation here in NYC is that the dopey Jets' owner Woody Johnson is driving the Rodgers move.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't think this bodes well for the Jets having success.

As good as Rodgers is, Wide Receiver and Tight End are NOT positions of significant need. The Jets have good players that they invested in with high draft choices and free agent money.

They have Garrett Wilson, Elijah Moore and Corey Davis at WR. Lazard would be no more than their fourth-best-WR. Cobb would have no role absent injuries. Beckham is NOT where the Jets should spend cap-$.

At TE, they have Tyler Conklin, C.J. Uzomah and Jeremy Ruckert. Marcedes Lewis shouldn't even have a roster spot.

If the Jets make these type of additions to satisfy Rodgers, some better players might have to be released for cap relief; and some better young players may see far less playing time.

If this is what Rodgers wants, or has demanded, he's not focused on winning.

Speculation here in NYC is that the dopey Jets' owner Woody Johnson is driving the Rodgers move.

WAY to MUCH!! LMAO at the ones not thinking Aaron Rogers is a good dude & wants to WIN!
Jared Goff took care of his playoff chances though. Must have felt good for him to beat GB in GB.

I’ve watched The NFL Forever!! 60’s. Seen all kinds of players & teams. Doesn’t mean all that much,but I have a good grasp on a lot of things.There are some dumb teams(gm’s,owners) out there. The JETS-Tell-aDumb Was one of them. Whoever drafted Wilson was another.

Aaron Rogers thought is a winner.He will be good for Wilson to play behind & learn from. To say Aaron Rogers is wrong for reuniting something special in relationship though is silly.
—What Most RAM FANS don’t REALIZE is how LUCKY it was to win the Superbowl.The FACT OBJ signed with The Rams!!! Aaron Rogers knows & if OBJ was healthy & The Packers were in a better place to make a run OBJ would have been a Packer.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nothing Offer GIF