The Aaron Rodgers Saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Has Rodgers ever said publicly what a resolution with the Packers looks like?

If it's not about the money.... is a satisfactory resolution the firing of front office people? Is that what he wants?

He wants them to admit that they are big meanies and prop him up above everyone and the team so that his wittle feewings can start healing.

oldnotdead

Legend
This all just proves Aaron is on a power move, nothing more. IMO the Packers have no option except to trade him and move on. Guys like that can quickly become a locker room cancer. No FO can allow any player to dictate who gets hired or fired at the FO level. IMO the Packers brought this on themselves, but now it's all on Rodgers as he's being childish.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just your old run of the mill, front office,
PouS7I.gif

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy

If it's not about the money.... is a satisfactory resolution the firing of front office people? Is that what he wants?

I am pretty sure there is a specific front office member/members that Rogers has problems with

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This all just proves Aaron is on a power move, nothing more. IMO the Packers have no option except to trade him and move on. Guys like that can quickly become a locker room cancer. No FO can allow any player to dictate who gets hired or fired at the FO level. IMO the Packers brought this on themselves, but now it's all on Rodgers as he's being childish.

I call BS!!! Aaron Rogers has done nothing wrong.He beat The Rams !!

Got sacked 5 times against Tampa @ Home.He out played Brady 20-36 280 3 TD’s & 3 int’s. vs Aaron Rogers 33-48 346 3TD’s & 1 Int.
I don’t see him holding out for long ?
This writer thinks he might ?

oldnotdead

Legend
If the FO fires someone on Aaron's shit list do you think it's going to stop there? Hell no, once you give in to blackmail it never stops. Let Aaron retire or finish his career with a mediocre Denver team. Does Aaron care what this does to the fanbase? Hell no. It's all about ego at this point. The guy should just retire and skip the drama queen act.

Rodger's has backed himself into a corner. Either play and shut up or retire and become irrelevant in GB.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the FO fires someone on Aaron's shit list do you think it's going to stop there? Hell no, once you give in to blackmail it never stops. Let Aaron retire or finish his career with a mediocre Denver team. Does Aaron care what this does to the fanbase? Hell no. It's all about ego at this point. The guy should just retire and skip the drama queen act.

Rodger's has backed himself into a corner. Either play and shut up or retire and become irrelevant in GB.

it isn't someone, it's the GM.

and the broncos would become superbowl contenders with rodgers.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Either play and shut up or retire and become irrelevant in GB.
If Green Bay calls his bluff, and lets him retire, then the whole front office should be fired
Only the dumbest of the dumb would rather have him retire and get no compensation vs trading him for the shit load of picks/players they would get

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I’ll guarantee you the 9ers would have loved to have had him. Shanahan was pissed The Rams got Stafford. Matthew was the one who asked for a trade.
I don’t know how that compares,but will see how it all plays out.I take Aaron Rogers at his word of playing for Green Bay in 2021.

—The thing that gets me is F’’’’k GREEN BAY!! Go back to Brett Farve.Dude was addicted to PAIN KILLERS!!! Fought through some struggles & always played with an Edge.Everyone always said for him to retire & quit with the DRAMA. They moved on & Aaron Rogers understands that.He does not OWE then AN EXTRA 2 YEARS at Anyprice. Those STANKY CHEESE HEADS can take there NBA Title & Stick It on some bread.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If Green Bay calls his bluff, and lets him retire, then the whole front office should be fired
Only the dumbest of the dumb would rather have him retire and get no compensation vs trading him for the shit load of picks/players they would get
So he said he was going to retire ? I just don’t get it.If he holds out Love gets some quality first team Reps.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I don’t like about Rodgers, he’s is Douché. The front office has used a flame thrower regarding Rodgers remaining with the team. Rodgers is just standing back with lighter fluid every chance he gets (IMO). Actually both sides are complete idiots!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I don’t like about Rodgers, he’s is Douché. The front office has used a flame thrower regarding Rodgers remaining with the team. Rodgers is just standing back with lighter fluid every chance he gets (IMO). Actually both sides are complete idiots!
This. 100% this.
Both sides are such douche that they actually belong together. Lol. Defending one side is like choosing to defend the "fans" of the Seahawks or 49ers. You just cant, both are losers.
Only thing this drama tells me is that Love cant play a lick. If he could, they'd dump whiny Rodgers. That's the difference between this and the Favre situation, when they had the chance to let Brett go, they did because they knew what they had.

dang

Legend
Oh to be rich and talented. How liberating it would be to tell everyone you work with or for how you really feel with no concern of repercussions. The only difference is that I care too much what other people think of me so i wouldn’t be able to be the selfish self-serving privileged prick that Rodgers clearly is.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
What's the problem with trading him or having him retire? That's why they drafted Jordan Love.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's the problem with trading him or having him retire? That's why they drafted Jordan Love.
I dont think you understood what I said.
Of course they should trade him, allowing him to retire would be sheer stupidity
As for Love, I also had said, Only thing this drama tells me is that Love cant play a lick. If he could, they'd dump whiny Rodgers. That's the difference between this and the Favre situation, when they had the chance to let Brett go, they did because they knew what they had.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If I'm Aaron I'm not pissed about them drafting love. Hell, I know at some point I'm getting replaced. I'm pissed because they spent 2 picks drafting a player that will increase our chances of winning a championship the next three years by 0.0 %. Drafting Claypool or Justin Jefferson would have made a significant difference over the same 3 years. And that will prove out.

He should just come out and say that. But because he hasn't, everyone thinks he's being bitter.