Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You buncha thread pushing, spammers! Get a rope!

STOP BEFORE 100!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

giphy.gif

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
WHEN he signs I will crack my 30 year Macallan that is beggin to be savored. Got a box of Montecristos waitin too so quit effin around Aaron and sign that $hit.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I think Demoff should be the one who posts first on page #99 with a tweet that says:

Congratulations Aaron Donald on your new four year $96 mil. Extension contract!! #Ramforlife.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just a couple more pages ‘til Aaron signs.

By the way, I’m having some left over steak I barbecued last night.

I'm having steak and sauteed onions with some delicious giant puffball mushroom from our front yard, cooked in the skillet with the onions and soaking up some of the prime rib juice... my wife is the master, I am the student.

It was the biggest mushroom I have ever seen.
20180816_182659.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm having steak and sauteed onions with some delicious giant puffball mushroom from our front yard, cooked in the skillet with the onions and soaking up some of the prime rib juice... my wife is the master, I am the student.

It was the biggest mushroom I have ever seen. View attachment 25830
Every now and then we get them about basketball size at my parent's ranch in CA. They are really tasty and one goes a very long way. They hold well once you pick them and even freeze well. Oddly, they can come up and be nothing but a sack of spores in a day or two. If you miss them, they’re gone.

Always make sure they are densely white all the way through. If they look like they have the outline of a mushroom inside, don’t eat them as they could be an imitator that will make you sick.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

It was the biggest mushroom I have ever seen. View attachment 25830
Let us know how it tasted while you're recovering in the ICU.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Smart move by this forum not rushing to 99 pages. The deal may come tonight, maybe tomorrow - this way we have a tad of wiggle room. If it’s not announced by game time I’d say it’s more likely after preseason game 4 or even into the season a bit and we can kiss the 99 page dream goodbye.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I kept hearing "later in the week", Well it's Friday. Just as I thought, total BS.

AD won't be back until pre season is over. Prolly miss game one like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.