Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't think there's been a genuine post in the last 5 pages. Lol
st-scmgd.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well I yelled to him , where is Donald ?

I was ticked later in the day when Hemmingway missed his 3rd catch & Higbee missed a tough one that he still should have brought in. Then when walking in in #82 Mundt was walking to the locker room. Add Gerald Everett is out. I yelled right to him when he started walking at me.
- said sign a TE that can catch. He kept walking toward me looking dead in my eyes like he was going to get me thrown out. Sort of funny. He is a solid dude in his own skin.

I think The Eams & Demoff are in a tough position when it come to Aaron Donald.The cap is huge. It’s not so much about the money $$$. It’s about what is best for the team.

The players I’m sure have had enough of the holdout. It’s about team, not me.

how rude. you're a guest at their facility and you're bad mouthing them? no class.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
WHEN he signs I will crack my 30 year Macallan that is beggin to be savored. Got a box of Montecristos waitin too so quit effin around Aaron and sign that $hit.
great Idea for me it will have to a La Aurora Preferido or A Partagas Limited Reserve.(y)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can vegatarians eat animal crackers?

Why don't ketchup, mayonaise and mustard packets have the same amount in them?

Why do I shiver at the end of taking a pee?

When will AD report?

These are all critical questions all Rams fans want answered.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sometimes, 99 is your lucky number...

Status
Not open for further replies.