Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We're officially at page 95! Donald's gotta sign soon!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think someone should tell Demoff about this thread, so he knows when to sign him. We wouldn't that getting mucked up.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

giphy.gif

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 97 bottles of beer on the wall.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
First shalt thou take out the Holy Aaron Donald Contract Thread. Then, shalt thou count to 99. No more. No less. 99 shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be 99. 100 shalt thou not count, nor either count thou 98, excepting that thou then proceed to 99. 101 is right out. Once the number 99, being the 99th page in the thread, be reached, then, lobbest thou Aaron Donald towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
download (1).jpg

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Can we just close this thread on the 99th page? When AD signs we all know a new thread will be started, and this one will be obsolete.

Maybe we could try a holdout of our own by not posting anything about AD until he signs. It will drive him crazy not being the focus of ROD and he will cave and sign so we can all post about how he is the greatest DT in NFL history.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

99 pictures of beautiful birds.

ah man, i meant 99 beautiful pictures of birds.

…..

Legend
You'd be in trouble if the stats were tabulated..I ignored this thread for at least 50 pages of it...lol
I went on a 13 page retirement myself recently. And I'm with you in that it took awhile to cone over to dark side.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You should've been gone
Knowing how I made you feel
And I should've been gone
After all your words of steel
Oh I must've been a dreamer (must've been a dreamer, oh)
And I must've been someone else (someone else)
And we should've been over (over by now)
Oh Donald, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh Donald, our love
Holds on, holds on

steve-perry-1_v1000.jpg

AHSKwo

Last edited:

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Pretty safe to say that it's not happening before the 2nd pre-season game :redcard::icare:

Status
Not open for further replies.