Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone know how to post a gif from google? Trying to insert Michael Scott’s reaction to fire in the office lol

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Anyone know how to post a gif from google? Trying to insert Michael Scott’s reaction to fire in the office lol

Pretty sure you just copy the link and post in the image tags. But you were beaten to it by 2 other users, athlough I think they posted youtube video not gif

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I ha d a huge non-cancerous tumor of the brain that was affecting me bigtime, especially headaches, so they removed the majority of it. Third time of having it done.
I am so sorry to hear this @ReekofRams . At least it seems you have maintained your sense of humor. Prayers for you and a speedy, and full, recovery

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

I use a Chrome browser. On Chrome...

right click the gif

right click "copy image address"

left click the image box above next to the smiley face

right click in the popup box and right click "paste"

left click "insert"

FirsthandBriefGosling-size_restricted.gif

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
hope things are going well for you...really reminds me of what is important, hope for a speedy recovery...and nurses have one of the toughest jobs...
I have a tendency to joke around with the nurses, and I know they have tough jobs, but a few of the nurses here at this hospital make you feel that they view you as a burden instead of as a patient who also wished they didn't need to be here. I know most of them well. No, not that well!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Jake is making his call...The announcement of AD's signing will be Friday Night
Not sure I like this. I'd like to see Jake succeed. He's young and learning. I personally think for as long as he's been at it, he's showing his energy and is doing a better job than many who have been around for years of complete bullshit.
Now, RamsFan503 I'm no so sure about...
BTW - Kiss My Sagging Ass!
:D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If you only had one wish, what would it be?

My one wish would be to have a writing legacy similar to that of J.R.R. Tolkien, Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe, and J.K. Rowling. That would mean the world to me, even as I pass from the earth.

Last edited:

nanotech

Rookie
My one wish would be to have a writing legacy similar to that of J.R.R. Tolkien, Stephen King Edgar Allen Poe, and J.K. Rowling. That would mean the world to me, even as I pass from the earth.
I read the trilogy and the hobbit. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.