Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quest for 200 is a dead duck, unless you bastids get busy before Game 4 when AD re-signs!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Twitter says they are getting close(r)

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand granades. For all we know close means they are only $4mil/ yr off.

I keep saying I wont check this thread anymore, but here I am.

Ram65

Legend
So because he won some silverware being the highest paid person at his position. Got it, spin it however you want Gurley did not sign a team cap friendly deal sorry.

From the beginning I said Gurley's contract was high when comparing it to the other running backs in the league with long term deals. Bell being the outliner with the franchise tag. I would not call it team friendly either. I was thinking closer to 12 Million a year which would still have been almost 4 Million more than Freeman's deal

Will the Rams get value for the money?

Always a little more injury risk with a running back. Should Gurley play as he did last year for 4 more years it will be well worth it.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I have to admit , I'm getting a little anxious to see Donald lined up next to this

suh.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
:eek: Oh crap....I think this is happening! Quick! post something or this thread will peter-out before 200!

1 aaala.gif

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Seriously, this would be the timing that makes sense for opening day, with Donald getting a couple weeks of practice reps, and being full-go for Monday Night against the Raidaaaahhs.

Hoping for a Monday press conference. :yay:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yawn.......................#quest for 200
Admin, quickly scour additional posts and see even anything remotely mentioning AD and incorporate them over here! Swiss time is running out on us it would seem that we would lose the race.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless the mods kill the thread, we can easily do 85 more pages related to the terms of the contract. Assuming the rumors of it being close are true.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless the mods kill the thread, we can easily do 85 more pages related to the terms of the contract. Assuming the rumors of it being close are true.
That would feel very fake.....Just get to gabbing, Akrasian!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need this contract tidied up and signed, so that we can concentrate on the next 100 page thread...The Quest for a Back Up QB!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need this contract tidied up and signed, so that we can concentrate on the next 100 page thread...The Quest for a Back Up QB!

I've often heard that the most popular man on a football team is the back up QB. I think on the Rams he is the least popular.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've often heard that the most popular man on a football team is the back up QB. I think on the Rams he is the least popular.
That comment will drive 10 pages at least! Well done.

Surfs up!
n1RoH1H.gif

dang

Legend
but only 70 of those are gaurunteed!
He will want to set a record for guaranteed $$$ - so I believe it will be $80m or more - which I believe is appropriate. All's well that ends well but if all of this was to increase the annual from $21m to $22m that would seem a bit unnecessary.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I got my twitter up and running

I can feel it , any minute now

now-clock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.